My New Mini Seat...

spider

I second that! Some people on here seriously have too much time on their hands, it's sad. Im personally on here to see what's going on and I'm also searching for design inspiration!

One thing, strip and laquer (sp) the P-Bones, make the bike look nicer - but if it rides ok, then thats the main thing! :o

Jonny.

lads....

i think the attitude towards this thread would be somewhat different if you all realised that spider lives in israel!!!!

im fairly sure getting hold of trials parts in israel will be as hard as it is for him to find mini parts.....

so getting a genuine echo mini seat is pretty cool if u ask me!

miserable bastards

top bike spider, looks old school but nice

i like it

lads....

i think the attitude towards this thread would be somewhat different if you all realised that spider lives in israel!!!!

im fairly sure getting hold of trials parts in israel will be as hard as it is for him to find mini parts.....

miserable bastards

i like it

Well thats us told!!!

Nice one mate! Top seat lol! (N) lol!

lads....

miserable bastards

i like it

Yeah I was just about to say something along the lines of that.

I think its great that this forum has members from all over the world and we should all be able to get on, if you dont like something you dont have to reply to it to give negative comments.

Eeryonestop being so childish and give this guy some credit for being able to type better english than most of the muppets on this forum (N)

Eeryonestop being so childish and give this guy some credit for being able to type better english than most of the muppets on this forum (Y)

ROFL Nicely put mate!

In all fairness, as has been put already, I doubt there are too many LBS in israel that stock trials-specific bikes and components.For managing to get a sweet bike put together we gotta give him some credit! That and the fact Im lovin' your old-skool forks :D

M@

Eeryonestop being so childish and give this guy some credit for being able to type better english than most of the muppets on this forum

I don't think spelling, 'What do you think?' Is very hard for anybody. I love the hostility you find on this forum somtimes, you'd think we'd all stick together as trials riders........but NOOOOOOOO lets slag each other!

Edited by KoxXy

Ahh fair enough. Not sure how hard it actually is to get legit parts in Israel, but Im not sure either that that is any reason for us to change our minds? :"> (Y) Opinions are opinions I guess.

Good going none the less.

miserable bastards
- Bit harsh coming from a Senior Member :D

Jonny.

its still only a mini seat. Ok he lives in israel, they still have a postal service. And before you go skitz I know people who live there.

thats what im thinking, its not like a old man on a donky had to travel for weeks with only a bottle of water to deliver it.

just leave him alone and chill out,its no big deal,maybe he was excited about it,its only as bad as posting new rim tape. . no affence koxxy but no one moaned about that,you are all so touchy!.so he posted about a seat. . . .its no the end of the world.

thats my views any way.

Lil D

i cant belive you posted a topic on your new mini seat.

funny that, i'm sure i could substitute 'mini seat' with:

pads

forks

frame

wheels

hubs

tyres

levers

bars

stem

Basically, there's a topic like this all the time and there always will be. If you don't care, don't put effort into posting a shitty reply.

(that isn't directed induvidually at bike_rider)

out of interest...how many otehr riders do you see in isreal, i only known of 3 others.