Jack Barnes?

Bionic Balls

thanks for the replies....i've been trying to get london2.mpg (someone said it is an awesome video....not sure if mr.barnes is in it or not)

I googled it and found a link to http://www.angel-bikes.co.uk/london2.mpg

it works...kind of...for 6 seconds.

Has anyone got a secret location on the internet where i can find it?

cheers,

adam

Hmmmmm, I'll just say one thing.....

Jack Barne's promo video, coming soon......

:ermm:

You've been saying that for f**king ages.

Now hurry the f**k up :-

Firestarter and Rollcoaster are indeed both on trials-shack. So er. wait a few days :-

which bike is he on a koxx or et24?

Dan

On Rollacoaster he is on a Koxx LB 1065, but he then had a Base, which he snapped, and is now riding a PX mk 5 zebber....

You've been saying that for f**king ages.

Now hurry the f**k up :-

Firestarter and Rollcoaster are indeed both on trials-shack. So er. wait a few days :ermm:

I'm trying, I'm trying...... we need better weather to do the filming, Jack's a pussy and won't come out when the weather is so much as misty.....

On Rollacoaster he is on a  Koxx LB 1065, but he then had a Base, which he snapped, and is now riding a PX mk 5 zebber....

I'm trying, I'm trying...... we need better weather to do the filming, Jack's a pussy and won't come out when the weather is so much as misty.....

Erm, in firestarter he's riding in the absolute pissing rain at a few points in the vid...

I'm uploading firestarter to eengoedidee now (can't use trials-shack), so will be on here later for anyone who wants to see it (worth the download, he tries, no shit, to rolling gap a swimming pool...)

EDIT: Heres the link, Firestarter

Enjoy

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

Erm, in firestarter he's riding in the absolute pissing rain at a few points in the vid...

I'm uploading firestarter to eengoedidee now (can't use trials-shack), so will be on here later for anyone who wants to see it (worth the download, he tries, no shit, to rolling gap a swimming pool...)

EDIT: Heres the link, Firestarter

Enjoy

Rich

That the one where he goes all insane and tried to do that feckin massive gap????

If its the one then :( :- :ermm:

thanks for the replies....i've been trying to get london2.mpg (someone said it is an awesome video....not sure if mr.barnes is in it or not)

I'm in it which makes it very downloadable.

I have the video at home, so if you haven't got it by Friday I can ship it over MSN for you. It's on trials-shack - which is obviously down at the moment. I'm sure Jonny Jones has it saved so you could PM him.