Extremely Funny Video

ctc_666

hahahahahahaha i remember that!

he hit me with his stick aswell, across the back of my leg near my ass(hurt aswell :)" ), dirty old man :P im not into spanking

cant remember what he hit me for now.....

about 10minutes after this we went to a spot about 20seconds away from this area and some police people came over and had a right go at us saying we were harassing the old man :P and that they had some complaints about us.

was very funny though (N)

Edited by Bondy

What kind of a tosser walks into the road to push someone off of a bike into the path of an oncoming car? if i was you, id take that footage to the police, arse or none, because what he did could have been very nasty.

GRRR OLD PEOPLE

old people like just pushing their walkig sticks into your spokes when you ride past and stuff, or grabing you when your on the edge of a wall on your backwheel. their more violent than any chav!

They must have planned to push you off, because they couldnt have seen your rear end until you passed them, which you didnt, they ran to push you off before you even got there...

Edited by andyroo

Old people annoy me more than any chav or townie. They are constantly sticking their noses into things that don't concern them.

Violence usually isn't the answer for anything but I think an exception should be made for those two.

Who was shouting at the end of the vid?

lol.. if we did fight back i am sure we would be in the losing position... we werent meant to be riding on the loading bay anyway and were told a few times to get off... it would have casued a riot if we fought back.. and just make people think worse abt teenagers these days... as some already have given us a "great" reputation..

Thing is though thats assult, and with video evidence he could face a small prison sentence or a hefty fine seeing it was premedited (he obviously intended to do it).

I really wouldn't take, I would show someone the video and get that waste of space dealt with...

We have a fair few arsey old people here in bangor, is great fun. especially when tehy threaten to ring the police, get no reaction and wait for the car to show up. everytime they just ask us to move on to keep the fogey happy then lay into them for wasting time lol. Is great fun, the best one is the guy that jumps from bench to bench to stop us riding them. oh good times lol

Pete

What does twattin the old git do?You gain nothing but probebly some hand cuffs and brings a bad name on the sport. As you know he'd win in court everytime cause you started it by ridin on there loadin bay. If he'd just shoved u off you bike for ridin down the street and u twated him then you could call it self defence. Dunno why people all say i'd of done thid id of done that.Well in theory the riders where in the wrong.

hahahahahahaha i remember that!

he hit me with his stick aswell, across the back of my leg near my ass(hurt aswell  (Y)" ), dirty old man  :lol: im not into spanking

cant remember what he hit me for now.....

about 10minutes after this we went to a spot about 20seconds away from this area and some police people came over and had a right go at us saying we were harassing the old man  :D and that they had some complaints about us.

was very funny though  (Y)

Shame we left early we could have shown the police the vid, and pressed charges

What does twattin the old git do?You gain nothing but probebly some hand cuffs and brings a bad name on the sport.  As you know he'd win in court everytime cause you started it by ridin on there loadin bay. If he'd just shoved u off you bike for ridin down the street and u twated him then you could call it self defence. Dunno why people all say i'd of done thid id of done that.Well in theory the riders where in the wrong.

Thing is though its assult any way you look at it, it cant be classed as self defence so therefore he could be arrested and charged.

He could push for tresspassing for riding on the loading bay but unless there are signs stating so he will get nowhere.

You don't have the right to assult someone because they aggravated you, thats when you walk away laughing as they have obviously broken the law.

Video evidence shows ctc-666 intended to piss the guy off but it the elderly shit couldn't have seen his arse before he assulted him. Face it, he could have killed him!

Thing is though its assult any way you look at it, it cant be classed as self defence so therefore he could be arrested and charged.

He could push for tresspassing for riding on the loading bay but unless there are signs stating so he will get nowhere.

You don't have the right to assult someone because they aggravated you, thats when you walk away laughing as they have obviously broken the law.

Video evidence shows ctc-666 intended to piss the guy off but it the elderly shit couldn't have seen his arse before he assulted him. Face it, he could have killed him!

could he push for trespassing though, if it wasn't his property isn't it up to the owners/person responsible for the land!

yeah unlucky dude, you should have sued him he clearly makes his move to push you off before he can see your arse (Y) probably not worth the effort, could have sold your story to the sun or something!

mike

The law says that if you see a crime taking place (someone showing off their ass...) then you should call the police and (this bit actually is in big bold letters) SHOULD NEVER ATTEMPT TO TAKE MATTERS INTO ONES OWN HANDS OTHER THAN TO WARN MISCREANTS THAT THE POLICE MAY BE CONTACTED.

Even if the guy had seen you're arse, then only thing he's allowed to do is contact the police, by which time, you lot porbably would have been long gone. People like that do deserve a twatting...

Rich

The law says that if you see a crime taking place (someone showing off their ass...) then you should call the police and (this bit actually is in big bold letters) SHOULD NEVER ATTEMPT TO TAKE MATTERS INTO ONES OWN HANDS OTHER THAN TO WARN MISCREANTS THAT THE POLICE MAY BE CONTACTED.

Even if the guy had seen you're arse, then only thing he's allowed to do is contact the police, by which time, you lot porbably would have been long gone. People like that do deserve a twatting...

Rich

What about a citizens arest then? that is kind of taking the law into your own hands.

I know this doesnt mean you can do that to someone but just wondering how they can say that but then enab;e a citizens arrest

(Y) losers, Bet it would make you feel the big man if you twat someone. Stop making you selves sound like morronic Chav's! Do you think punchin the bloke would of accomplished any thing?

Are you actually blind? Chavs START fights, acting in self defense if a different matter... I don't condone fighting but I do not go for all this sit back and pussy nonsense...

well by riding around with ur ass out, obviously trying to anoy them, pretty much the same as going over to someone and saying "what u say about my mum" kinda shit, I know you was only messin about and yeh i laughed and we all done far worse, Im just saying.

Stop being so f**king hypocritical. you cant say one thing and then another. the only reason you rode past him with ur ass out was to agrovate him and start trouble.

well by riding around with ur ass out, obviously trying to anoy them, pretty much the same as going over to someone and saying "what u say about my mum" kinda shit, I know you was only messin about and yeh i laughed and we all done far worse, Im just saying.

Stop being so f**king hypocritical. you cant say one thing and then another. the only reason you rode past him with ur ass out was to agrovate him and start trouble.

ok well he hit me quite hard with his stick for no reason...would that have given me the right to hit him back then? as self defence?

and no i didnt aggrovate him in any way, i was simply wheeling my bike away and he just hit me....

not as thought i wouldve, because hes an old man and theres no point (Y)

Edited by Bondy

(Y) losers, Bet it would make you feel the big man if you twat someone. Stop making you selves sound like morronic Chav's! Do you think punchin the bloke would of accomplished any thing?

If some guy got all in my face, pushed me and (for example) started saying stupid shit about my mum, I'd smack him. Defending the dignity of myself and my family doesn't make me a chav. I don't give a shit what anyone says, you get what you deserve.