Extremely Funny Video

ctc_666

well by riding around with ur ass out, obviously trying to anoy them, pretty much the same as going over to someone and saying "what u say about my mum" kinda shit, I know you was only messin about and yeh i laughed and we all done far worse, Im just saying.

Stop being so f**king hypocritical. you cant say one thing and then another. the only reason you rode past him with ur ass out was to agrovate him and start trouble.

I'm not being a hypocrite at all.

When that happened all us trials riders and them two blokes were all in the wrong and at the end of the day it doesnt matter what happened. Why are you calling me a hypocrite for anyway? I havent said anything.

Its all of you lot telling me i should have done this, sue him etc etc.

Nothing will actually happen if i had of gone to the police i would have just got in a load more trouble. Tryin to get the bloke in trouble wouldn't have helped anybody. I pissed him off enough to make us all laugh and that should be enough.

When that happened all us trials riders and them two blokes were all in the wrong and at the end of the day it doesnt matter what happened.  Why are you calling me a hypocrite for anyway?  I havent said anything.

Nothing will actually happen if i had of gone to the police i would have just got in a load more trouble.  Tryin to get the bloke in trouble wouldn't have helped anybody.  I pissed him off enough to make us all laugh and that should be enough.

Ahem that was the point to the moonying to piss him off and get a good bit of footage (bumage) the pushing off was the icing on the cake.

Are you actually blind? Chavs START fights, acting in self defense if a different matter... I don't condone fighting but I do not go for all this sit back and pussy nonsense...

If some guy got all in my face, pushed me and (for example) started saying stupid shit about my mum, I'd smack him. Defending the dignity of myself and my family doesn't make me a chav. I don't give a shit what anyone says, you get what you deserve.

Never said i was a pussy or that i wouldn't lump sombody, Just whats the point in lumpin some person when They asks you 2 move and then u try to agrovate Them and then wonder why you get hit. If sombody came up to me just outta the blu and goes gimmie you bike and then tryed to take it i'd give them a goodun rite to the face and hope they go down, but thats a pretty damn good reason to hit sombody. I just don't understand why allot of you are shoutin you mouths off going i'd of done this i'd of done that when to be honest funni as it was the guys in that vid had obviously pissed the 2 guys off and should of expected trouble.

If you think i'm being a dickhead and im just chattin shit then fine, Dunno how this sounds cause ive had bad week. Im rather ill and just basicaly been crappy and not myself for a few weeks now. This post isn't ment to offend, just to make people look at it from a diff side!

When that happened all us trials riders and them two blokes were all in the wrong and at the end of the day it doesnt matter what happened. Why are you calling me a hypocrite for anyway? I havent said anything.

Nothing will actually happen if i had of gone to the police i would have just got in a load more trouble. Tryin to get the bloke in trouble wouldn't have helped anybody. I pissed him off enough to make us all laugh and that should be enough

Don't think the hypocrit thing was directed at you (Y)

Edited by KoxXy

Should of jumped the fcukers if there was 8 of you!

Lee..........

:D :D (Y) get 'em boys :D :P :P

As daft as it sounds if he went to the police with that footage, he could be done for indecent exposure. So the old geez probably could get done for ABH but the lad would get raped for exposure of the rectum.

I bet you had a sore botty after landin o tarmac! hehehe

Tom

I always aim at people that are in my way cause they always get injured byt the bike instead of me falling over, last time was a man telling me not to ride om the pavement and i had hi speed and he stood in the way so i aimed at him instead to be shure to cause him some sort of injury..

I don't think this is true, getting on in life, being good with women etc all revolves around confidence, if you get slammed about all your life etc etc then your going to be a heap of shitty nerve's all your life. Personally, if I was him I would have swung my bike round there faces for dear life.

Ohh and this face (Y) <<< cares not what you all think of that.

lol.. if we did fight back i am sure we would be in the losing position... we werent meant to be riding on the loading bay anyway and were told a few times to get off... it would have casued a riot if we fought back.. and just make people think worse abt teenagers these days... as some already have given us a "great" reputation..

Yeah but punching a kid off a bike is a bit worse than riding a loading bay isn't it?

Just as a reaction I would have hit back and then backed off

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I had MPlayer on loop, and watched this at least ten times before the laughing subsided... f**king classic!

Edited by MadManMike

just seen this. pisser. but funnily enough, yesterday, i was at home searchin through old hi-8 (that right?) tapes on the parents video camera, n found some footage of an old guy literlly punchin ma m8 FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER!!!

we were on the car park outside mecca bingo, doin a wall to rail gap, and a police van rolls up and asks us to move on. so we said ok, and pondered where to go next. next thing, old fuddy duddy in a fiesta swings into the car park n nearly knocks me off ma bike! i dismissed it as retarded driving abilities. but turned round to find him goin at ma m8! he'd got out the car and said 'i want a word with u'. so my friend goes over and asks what the matter is, n the old dude said 'you better fu@k off now!'. salty, quite startled, replies that we were movin on anyway, but this guy just goes for him sayin 'don't think i'm serious? just because i'm old?' grabs his handlebars n starts layin into him!! i went over and told him to stop it, being as polite as possible because he was goin a bit nuts, and he did the same to me. i got a smack in the face for my troubles. ma girlfriend then explains that she caught the majority of it on camera and it was definite assault, so he grabbed her arm, leavin big red marks and bruising around her wrist.

so we're like 'sod this lets go!' and old boy whips out a phone and rings the police about us! and honest to god, i know i'm tryin to make us look the innocent party, but we never said anythin disrespectful towards him, not even using any swear words throughout the 'ordeal':( so we're thinkin 'this should be funny' and waited around til the police arrived.

when they turned up, we got hold of em before they spoke to him, explained what had happened and showed em the video. then sat back and pissed ourselves laughin as this old dude gets the biggest attitude adjustment speech i have ever heard! then the police ask if we want to file for assault, and we declined, because really, we were all right (apart from my gf's bruisin). but we explained that if we'd acted in 'self-defence' n smacked him back, it's be front page news in the local paper.

anyways, i think if this sorta thing happened n it were some guy maybe 30 or 40, i'd definitely be swingin fists of fury! i'd probably get my head kicked in, but fu@k it. u gotta fight (der der) for ur right........ to ride trials, innit! *cough* chav *cough*

anyways, if that had bin me in the vid, i wud u just stood up n whopped me dangler out at em. then if they layed into me, i'd o claimed violent gang rape n compensation for psychological and physical trauma :P

peace

smithy