Request: Pics Of T-pros W/team Forks?

Mark W

yo mark,

the echo/zoo 20" mod forks lower the front end more so in theory make it feel nicer in my opinion, i dont know why onza dont just make there steel forks shorter to make them feel like the echo/zoo forks that cost like £70 or summit. would make the bikes look nice and feel so much better too.

it helps cos:

1) lowers front end

2) makes it easier hooking stuff

3) makes it easier to go upto a wall and put the front wheel on without it throwing you off the back. if you call it wheel swopping or swithcing.........

4) drops the b/b a little bit (sort of better for antural getting your cranks down if your a biu person)

5) usually the echo/zoo forks will make the biek shorter wheel base

Waynio............................

iv seen a few t-pros in the shop with echo/zoo forks on and i think they look alot nicer, same should happen with the t-mag n t-lite. the problem with loong forks is more pressure goes through them so they more reknown for snapping (alloy with bonded steerer espeically) they also bend easier if the dont snap cos of the leverage on them. seen plenty like it...........