Frame Is Being Fixed So Thought I'd Do This

KoxXy

Its the way the light reflects off the rim, I was abit peeved cause as anybody with the blu rims knows if you catch them in the right light you can get a purplish color in there as well so i was tryin to get the pic to show up the purple tint in the rim. LOL luckily there not stress marks :D The tape style has been done before by sombody else. I was gonna get Dayglo yellow and do that to match my brakes but i couldn't be bothered to leave my house :D to lazy (Y)

Edited by KoxXy

i thought you was about to say your the person that has rim tape like mine, cause i remember sombody else had it and i never got round to doing mine so there's kinda got posted first. Mine looks like mirror silver when its just in normaly light but if you catch it in the right light it all sparkles. thinks its great

will doo for a good 6 months or so (Y)

if i get dayglo tape i'll do it on my front one

And i have way to much time cause im ill and took day off college today and i have no frame as its being welded so i got rid of the plain boring duck tape that i had as rim tape

Edited by KoxXy

LOL i knew sombody had done it before!!!!! ouldn't remember who. Yours looks awsome cause its loads of lil diamonds!. My next 'rim job' :- will be pretty nice if i can find the right stuff for it :- thx for the comments guy :-

tut tut!!

if you want sum i have shitloads spare!!! as soon as i get my new rims you'll be jealous-i have a brand new idea :S gonna look pimp :ermm:

tut tut!!

if you want sum i have shitloads spare!!! as soon as i get my new rims you'll be jealous-i have a brand new idea (Y) gonna look pimp :ermm:

What might your idea involve???

Ive had a few such as Dayglo yellow tape under blu rims to compliment the Raceline mags

Police 'white and blu' cordon tape

'Fragile handle with care' tape

and some other's jamed up my sleeve which i cnt quite reach at the mo, Which means i cnt post them :-

Lots of people seem to be doing this to they're drilled rims... bit of a trend coming on methinks. Looks pretty cool though! However, not liking the fact that these TryAll rims never get given eyelets - sucks and just puts more pressure on the rims, and they still get to sell them for a stupidly high price. Oh well! V!Z Rims here I come! :(

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Lots of people seem to be doing this to they're drilled rims... bit of a trend coming on methinks.  Looks pretty cool though!  However, not liking the fact that these TryAll rims never get given eyelets - sucks and just puts more pressure on the rims, and they still get to sell them for a stupidly high price.  Oh well!  V!Z Rims here I come! (Y)

Jonny.

Yeah i agree, when i maul my rear rim im gonna get a viz.