Www.craigleescott.co.uk

Mr_scott

Ahh thought somthing might very well have been gettin updated as first of all i thought my internet was playing up (Y) when i opened my home page and saw 'This page cannot be displayed' but then i opened other sites fine so i just guessed you were updating :D

:Edit:

Still seems offline to me, it says click above to enter, which i did and then it says page cannot be displayed

Edited by KoxXy

prefer this site alot more (Y)

To view an image click a thumbnail below the main image on your right. The image should appear in a new window, If it takes a while to load you have a shit computer :D

haha made me laugh :lol:

some pretty crazy pictures aswell

looking forward to the new vid, nice one (Y)

I like it... but perfer your old design more... but who cares cause this one is still pretty smart, 'simple but effective' (Y) :thumbsup:

Also... the one thing that I don't like is that the pics are so small and hard to see... I like BIG pics to see everything :lol: (Y)

Watson

Working for me (Y)

To view an image click a thumbnail below the main image on your right. The image should appear in a new window, If it takes a while to load you have a shit computer (Y)

That made me laugh :lol:

The 7th picture doesn't seem to be there though.

Also the link to trials-nation is spelt with trails :P The artist guy is mint though :D

Picture010.jpg

Not that it really needs to be pointed out, but if your chain snapped at this point, you would quite simply be dead.

Sam said he was getting you to ride bristol, didn't think this kind of madness was happening.

Savage site, awaiting the vid with baited breath...

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

Picture010.jpg

Not that it really needs to be pointed out, but if your chain snapped at this point, you would quite simply be dead.

Sam said he was getting you to ride bristol, didn't think this kind of madness was happening.

Savage site, awaiting the vid with baited breath...

Rich

Even though my bikes completely safe now i've got the hub skipping sorted out by hope, and a kmc z chain, i still dont trust it. It's all what if's, i still do big stuff it's just in the back of my mind it's allways there, how nasty it could of been etc

maybe i'm a wuss :*(

Even though my bikes completely safe now i've got the hub skipping sorted out by hope, and a kmc z chain, i still dont trust it.  It's all what if's, i still do big stuff it's just in the back of my mind it's allways there, how nasty it could of been etc

maybe i'm a wuss :*(

Those who dare conquer (Y)

Picture004.jpg

Oh, my, god.

You must be taking the piss you did that.

Walker was sizing that up on the last huddersfield ride but he said anyone who could do that is a mad b*****d. It's stupidly huge!

you ain't telling me he went from the wall?!

oh my god! i think i just had a stroke.