Www.craigleescott.co.uk

Mr_scott

I'm guessing wall -> arm, judging from body position? Or a chuffing big sidehop :)

Good shit, really nice. Kinda prefered the old site layout, but each to their own (Y)

Get Phil to properly open SelectBikes.com, dammit, the world deserves a Tunni/CLS/Phil video :P

I'm guessing wall -> arm, judging from body position?  Or a chuffing big sidehop :P

Good shit, really nice.  Kinda prefered the old site layout, but each to their own :)

Get Phil to properly open SelectBikes.com, dammit, the world deserves a Tunni/CLS/Phil video :P

Phil has a stand at the bikeshow, so he better damn well open soon :D

Nice site. Kind of like the simplistic design. Not sure on the changing use of the javascript popup.

That pictures a bit mad. Please tell me you did'nt go from the wall (Y)

Craig, have you heard of an artist called [bANSKY] by any chance?

I was just thinking that, theres stuff all over liverpool, craig has done a sweet job with the wall stencils.

Great simple deign to the site. nice un craig.

Site should be done this week, but no promises as it's kind of hard (Y)

Video will be there too, It's been made since November odd :) it's not that amazing or anything, a few people think it is though.

Phil.

For everyone that wants more content....ill add more pics and get some funky stencils online :-

Yes, [bANKSY].......The best artist in the world, his link is on my site :-

Thanks agen,

Craig.

Edited by Mr_scott

C to the LS, you bad boy! Minty new site! Im changing mine as well! haha! Keeps things interesting!

Loving the new layout and the photoshop-age. Is it me, or did you leave a website off the links page?... Just can't put my finger on it :ermm:

The bald guy photo is so damn well composed, awesome!

Looking forward to a new video dude!

Nice one fella!

Jonny.

Picture010.jpg

:ermm: Madness

I couldn't agree more, I'd have filmed it from the bottom of the stairs. That way the post wouldn't be in the way :-

I'll be honest - I didn't like the site. I hope you don't mind the criticism, but I thought the photos were below par, most of them are stills from film which is fair enough, but the site didn't really excite me.

I've never been to your website before so I don't know if I'd have preferred the old layout.

C to the LS, you bad boy!  Minty new site!  Im changing mine as well! haha!  Keeps things interesting!

Loving the new layout and the photoshop-age.  Is it me, or did you leave a website off the links page?... Just can't put my finger on it :-

The bald guy photo is so damn well composed, awesome!

Looking forward to a new video dude!

Nice one fella!

Jonny.

Arrrr....i new id fgot one :-

In fact, CLS and Banksy's sites are very very similar....

hmmm  :ermm:

(Y) :S