Ben Savage

Savage

Weird, i downloaded it all but i only got 52 seconds of the video. Of what i saw, very big move's, nice style but the video was abit jumpy from clip to clip. It was liek this in the last video yet not as bad... Anybody else have this problem?

Cheers,

Joe.

Weird, i downloaded it all but i only got 52 seconds of the video. Of what i saw, very big move's, nice style but the video was abit jumpy from clip to clip. It was liek this in the last video yet not as bad... Anybody else have this problem?

Cheers,

Joe.

Yes, just happened to me for some reason, cant watch all of it (Y)

What i saw of it is good though...

Edited by scunnytrials

God damnit, I (as well as plenty of others) wanna watch your videos, but they're on a pooey server, someone upload it (and Ben Ogwyn 2) somewhere good, please! (Y)

Seriously? Im pushing 90.5kb/s easy on 750k! Its going proper fast and not slowing was at 125kb/s!!

Ben suits both bikes! no matter what he rides he has mind blowing power and confidence!!!!

i dont need to see the video to believe how good this lad is!!!! just check results out from all of last year......im sure il see it later tonight at lee's though.

PS please people dont moan about natural!!!!you seriously dont know how much harder it is than street, the moves may not look as impressive but just go upto some of the natural stuff n where you'd bunny hop or wall ride sumot you aint got a chance! thats where natural improves riders much more..............any body can do street but can every body do natural??????

Waynio.........................

we should have a Street Versus Natural Video competition :) (Y)

im sure the street may be "Extreme & BIG" but does all that mean that it makes the video great? if you put a bit of soft music to a bit of natural you get a quality vid! or even a slightly more aggressive song but nothing too head bangin!!!! street needs that kind of song to make the atmosphere of the moves stand out at you...................

Ben suits both bikes! no matter what he rides he has mind blowing power and confidence!!!!

i dont need to see the video to believe how good this lad is!!!! just check results out from all of last year......im sure il see it later tonight at lee's though.

PS please people dont moan about natural!!!!you seriously dont know how much harder it is than street, the moves may not look as impressive but just go upto some of the natural stuff n where you'd bunny hop or wall ride sumot you aint got a chance! thats where natural improves riders much more..............any body can do street but can every body do natural??????

we should have a Street Versus Natural Video competition  :P  (Y)

im sure the street may be "Extreme & BIG" but does all that mean that it makes the video great? if you put a bit of soft music to a bit of natural you get a quality vid! or even a slightly more aggressive song but nothing too head bangin!!!! street needs that kind of song to make the atmosphere of the moves stand out at you...................

Wayne give up son and chuck yourself off some buildings like you used to :D

Anyone who can ride street can ride natrual.. just maybe not that well.. lol

I love some of the hyland videos from time back and others too like Hermance and peopl, theres nowt wrong with them. Everyone understands how hard natrual is and it cant really be shown on camera etc etc but So is doing a one handed handstand for 15mins.. doesn't make it better than fast moving street videos though?

Each to thier own, I enjoy watching an ausome natty vid the same as street they just have to be done well with a nice suited tune :)

Olly.

PS please people dont moan about natural!!!!you seriously dont know how much harder it is than street, the moves may not look as impressive but just go upto some of the natural stuff n where you'd bunny hop or wall ride sumot you aint got a chance! thats where natural improves riders much more

Well said mr waynio. (Y) Too many people wank over street.

Well said mr waynio.  (Y) Too many people wank over street.

Probably 'cos too many people only ride street out of necessity? If people can't drive/whatever or don't have natural near them, they're rail-roaded into doing street, basically. I love doing natural, but there's nothing *that* good within a 45mile-ish radius, so I'm stuck riding street most nights of the week.

But nobody has moaned about it? (Y)

I would also say that most people DO know how much harder natural is...seeing as the majority of people have tried it at some point or another in their trials life. I know for a fact I suck at it. If it was that easy, way more people would turn up to comps.

It has to be said though, that most natural videos are not as exciting to watch as street videos. I appreciate that the moves are harder to do, and usually require more skill...but in my eyes, they just don't look as "gutsy" on screen.

This is not a topic on wether or not natural is harder than street,waynio was just makign a point and its turned into a discussion.Just download the video watch and leave a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice video ben! You make it all look so easy no mater which bike your riiding,one of the coolest riders ive rode with always willing to have a laugh and help you out! (Y)

Mint.................

Lee.................

we should have a Street Versus Natural Video competition  :D  :)

Yeah natural is brilliant (Y) ... now where was that rail to bench I found earlier...