Ben Savage

Savage

Good vid.

it seems like you flow ALOT more on your mod than your stock (Y)

Have you thought about a street vid? Just to show everyone how good you are at that as well as being ace at natural :)

BTW good point Wanyio... but not everyone can get to really good natural riding spots.... so its ride whats near. BUT doing big moves on street, like Neil, CLS, Chris Walker, shows that they have guts basically, and can go big :P

I had such a great ride with the martins and chris doney,ben savage that day, ben and chris hav started to cum down alot to porthcawl. Its a gd place for training, and that day was the best ride ive had in ages on the rock's . Even though i was riding my 24inch, i can do sum pretty dam gd stuff.

:ermm: jon

I had such a great ride with the martins and chris doney,ben savage that day, ben and chris hav started to cum down alot to porthcawl. Its a gd place for training, and that day was the best ride ive had in ages on the rock's . Even though i was riding my 24inch, i can do sum pretty dam gd stuff.

:ermm: jon

Certainly was a good day. Looks like we had the last bit of sun for 2005. Porthcawl is a good place to train, I plan visit as often as I can.

Ben.

Quality riding there! Nice video!

As for the jerkiness... if you get the very latest version of Nero (CD writing programe) it also has 'Nero Showtime'. I always use it instead of Media Player now. I can't get a single vid to play smoothly in Media Player but Nero is perfect!