Jack Barne's Trailer....

Fishwog

OK, as people have been asking me about a promo video for Jack, I have decided to bunch together a few old clips as a teaser for his main video, coming this summer....

http://www.samfishlock.plus.com/Jack%20trailer.wmv

^^^ NEW LINK!!

Engo Link....

Unfortunately it's on engoedidee, as Trials-shack is down,so if anyone can host it somewhere more accessible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,Sam!

:ermm:

Edited by Fishwog

I remember ridin in london that time and i was amazed then with the whole droppin the shell ledge and destroyin the wheel :- and i watched a vid called rollercoaster i belive it was called and once again he amazed me, the bunny hop to manual on the ledges outside starbucks/tate. was like :ermm: The guys a machine! so even thou i have not yet watched it im gonna say :- oh my god THATS AWSOME

Edit when im done watching :)

::EDIT::

(Y) oh my god THATS AWSOME :) Told you i'd say it, i love his riding style its just everything huge but lookin super smooth. can't wait for full vid :S cheers sam

Edited by KoxXy

what the......... :(

y r some people just blessed with the ability to hope beyond what appears physically possible? or are they just mega beasts or somthin? like tunni, cls, and this fool.. it just seems effortless, yet they just float about amile after gappin from a rail. makes me wanna quit more than go out and ride harder. bastards :@

wait til i get a vid done. i'll show em!!!! (maybe :"> )

top dollar. hurry up with the full vid!!!

smithy

Yikes ! That looks promising...

It seems that he runs his brake levers at a really steep angle , doesn't that become uncomfortable when leaning far back ? Like everyone else , I'm itching to see the finished video in it's entirety .

[clue] Glove-size XXXL [/clue]