My New 7 Minute Video

ben_travis

so here it is the music of the video is shown in bottom right of video each time song changes.

7 mins long, mainly of me although some of others. filmed in nottingham, stonehaven, leicester, aberdeen.

38mb

enjoy, give me your thoughts

UPDATED TRIALS-SHACK LINK

cheers

ben

Edited by travistrials

yea sorry guys only just realised the flaw in the music, it seems to play fine on mine, dont know why its happening. anyhow, cheers for comments so far guys, its much appreciated

fishwog, i own a mac, hence the .mov file, also have u seen how small the file is for the length of the video i would say thats pretty good

cheers again, all comments taken on board

ben

Yeah i was quite surprised how small the file was,

Very good video, the soundtrack worked for me although when Greenday came on i wished it hadn't :D"

Some sweet riding, huge ups and sorta different to what you normally see with the lines. Nice one :(

Edited by nbr-chris

Your the 2nd person to use Greenday - Holiday after me. Can people not choose origional music :D

Other then that, was pretty good. Nice stuff getting thrown down. You have nice style too, keep at it :(

Music was crackly/jumpy, which means your using the wrong export settings in premier, if you used premier. If your not, then its still wrong export settings :S

Liking that Mr Ben!

Editing was good too, pretty 'different' style. I guess if I was a music/film critic I might say it was 'edgey.' But I'm not sure what that means, so I didnt say that, alright? :(

Great riding all round, some rather large moves. And good to see someone sidehopping both ways too, am a fan of that! Lots of smoothness too, very jealousy provoking! haha

Sweet vid Ben, again, some damn big stuff in there as well!

Good to see you on some rocks as well, get yourself back down here and we'll head off to Bracken or Dudwood for the day :(

Nice one,

Ads

Sounds good, you'll have to let me know if/when it happens, and ill come too adz!

Downloading vid now...

Edited by joe b

Good riding, but the editing kinda let it down for me a bit. The constant sorta jumping from song to song made the video feel kinda disjointed for me, and the flashing pictures 'n' stuff at the start sorta went with the music, but it would've been nice to just see moves. And fair enough about putting that you've got TartyBikes love, but putting it up randomly in between sections which were sorta similar to the last just ruined the flow a bit.

Either way, top riding :turned: