Ben Slinger

TrialsDisplay.co.uk

Screw that, you stock riders already have the video monopoly :P

Anyway, the vid downloaded in an hour, and it was well worth watching. Really nice style :(

Just out of curiosity, what bar and stem are you running Ben? Looks like the Onza CF risers with the T-Master stem or something?

Screw that, you stock riders already have the video monopoly :P

Anyway, the vid downloaded in an hour, and it was well worth watching.  Really nice style :(

Just out of curiosity, what bar and stem are you running Ben?  Looks like the Onza CF risers with the T-Master stem or something?

Had pazzaz bars other day with t master stem. Atleast it wasnt just me that had a shitty download speed either

Just 'cos I was wondering, Ben - is your bashguard modded at all? It looks really, really close the frame in some shots. Is it an optical illusion type thing or have you cut it down so it sits nearer the frame? Or am I just not able to remember what mine looks like? :(

Just 'cos I was wondering, Ben - is your bashguard modded at all?  It looks really, really close the frame in some shots.  Is it an optical illusion type thing or have you cut it down so it sits nearer the frame?  Or am I just not able to remember what mine looks like?  :P

It's bent. :("

shall i lick your ass when i see you next ben ????

boodiful video well chilled out and some nice moves going on,

ahaha the shots of danny always make me laff...... dunno why though.

dave is always in danny's vids and yours too is mental

awesome video, one of the best vids on the net . i think ben slinger should get alot more attention as he is better rider then riders such as , craig neil.. and that tra guy .. sure he doesnt have all the fancy moves and huge street lines, but thats because hes trained more on riding better natural .

editing was how i like it .

Really enjoyed that, silky smooth and just a nice chilled video, music went pretty well too. Its good to see so many natural vids coming through at the moment, they are a lot more interesting than wall after wall and there (nearly) always better to watch because of the atmosphere and all that. Top vid mate (Y)

Take it easy

-Chris

(Y)

awesome video, one of the best vids on the net . i think ben slinger should get alot more attention as he is better rider then riders such as , craig neil.. and that tra guy .. sure he doesnt have all the fancy moves and huge street lines, but thats because hes trained more on riding better natural .

editing was how i like it .

Define better rider?

Ben would get alot more attention if he made more vids. BUT as craig and neil make new vids every month or so, people get to see how good they are compairing each new vid to the last.

Anyway, good vid Ben..... showing your technique is getting better on rocks since TRA_England2