My First Movie

Ben Cox

Not bad atall.

Ill give you some stuff to improve on... not saying its all bad though.

I prefer it when you can hear the trials too, so dont mute the sound...

Seemed to be a very large file size yet not brill quality, am i right in thinking this was filmed on a digi cam that doesnt have large resolution and sound...?

Fade out the song at the end, better than it just cutting out...

What program did you use?

Seb

hey dude thanks for the pointers (Y)

yeah i used my digicamcorder which is only a 2.1 megapixel one it has sound i just thought you didnt want to hear damo chatting about his cock all the way though it lol

im using Ulead videostudio 6 (it came with the camera :)

:) 79 views and only 1 reply :)

ben

(Y) 79 views and only 1 reply :)

Nice video.

the 79 views and 1 reply, mainly because people don't know you and they think cant be arsed to download it 'cos it might not be good........where as Neil T has like 150 replies, everyone knows him thats why, well thats how I think to it.

corish

Tip for the future: Try and hold the camera as steadily as possible, using both hands to firmly hold it still. Resting an elbow, or both, or the camera on something steady (stack of pallets) greatly reduces shakiness, which makes the video look less shaky and of better quality (more than one frame looks similar = better quality).

How long have you been riding?

rightyho

its a great first attempt , try to steady your shots like someone else said , and try to focus on the rider from different angles as it makes it more interesting to watch

where are youre helmets?

also try actually editing the video rather than just collecting clips against a song

eg try making cuts to drum / cymbal beats

and try to keep the filesize down

(Y)

nice first go though

where are youre helmets?

Does it really matter if they don't wear helmets? It's their choice at the end of the day! I'm just fed up of people saying "Where are your helmets?!" It gets annoying after a while!

Anyway mate, Nice video there. The quality could have been a bit better but like you said it was done with your digital camera. (Y)

good effort! riding and video. good to see people making the effort to make the trials community even more accessible. just wish i'd remembered to bring my camera to uni (Y) wanna make meself a video. though it needs to stop raining/snowing/pissing me off outside first

big slap on the back!

smithy