New Colour

mitch

No keep the post the same way round, just push the seat rails down a bit... so the seat is more centered around the seat post. It looks a bit too far forward, which makes it look a bit odd.

But other than... can't fault brown. (Y)

No keep the post the same way round, just push the seat rails down a bit... so the seat is more centered around the seat post. It looks a bit too far forward, which makes it look a bit odd.

But other than... can't fault brown.  (Y)

it looks quite far forward at the mo, but yeah it needs to be further back (Y) *

as for the brown, its a nice brown, but I am dored of dull colours personally I want something bright. Other than that its a nice bike (Y)

*EDIT: I meant it looks quite far forward on the rails at the mo, but actually if thats the correct place for it to be comfortable then that where it should be (Y)

Edited by leedstrials

I think the colours a bit gash and a bit of a Shrews "wanabe" to be honest (Y)" Allthough I dont like the look of his either, so many colours in the world and you went for poo brown...something not quite right there!

Sorry for the unconstructed criticism!

James

safe (Y)

lol did 3 coats of brown(rover maple) and 1 under coat and 2 laquer in 1 1/2 hours includin stripin it and buldin it bak up lol.out ridin within 3 hours again!! tis allll g0o0d

Ha ha that paint will be off after 5 mins!

Your meant to leave it for around 12hrs between coats to harden ,and also you didnt give it many coats did you?!