Help Needed

trialsking 55

Danny, your best off getting adobe mate, its well good software! It's a bit hard to use at first but then its a lot easier after! Adobe is what i made my old vids on caus the file that came off my old camera were .mov files!

ADOBE PREMIERE 6.0 :(

Joe.

You're better off getting Premiere 6.5 or even 7.0 (Pro) if you can. 6.0 doesn't do much for anybody - which can't be good for mac users cos thats the highest version of Premiere they can get! :blink: Ohh and btw, Premiere will be at least 600mb - so you'll be sat there for a while, even on BB.

I use 6.5, and have done ever since I got it for my 18th Birthday, two years ago... but, im looking to get a Mac PowerBook G5 when it comes out, and Final Cut Pro HD. - Just so you know what's gonna be available if you've got cash to spend.

Hope anything I've written is of help.

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

You're better off getting Premiere 6.5 or even 7.0 (Pro) if you can.  6.0 doesn't do much for anybody - which can't be good for mac users cos thats the highest version of Premiere they can get! :blink:  Ohh and btw, Premiere will be at least 600mb - so you'll be sat there for a while, even on BB.

I use 6.5, and have done ever since I got it for my 18th Birthday, two years ago... but, im looking to get a Mac PowerBook G5 when it comes out, and Final Cut Pro HD. - Just so you know what's gonna be available if you've got cash to spend.

Jonny.

Does premiere 6.5 work on win2000 professional? because I am on Prem 6 at the mo and had a bash on 6.5 at a mates and it was better (6 is alright though, I have used it for ages, can make a decent vid with it)!

Ta

Mike

You're better off getting Premiere 6.5 or even 7.0 (Pro) if you can.  6.0 doesn't do much for anybody - which can't be good for mac users cos thats the highest version of Premiere they can get! :blink:  Ohh and btw, Premiere will be at least 600mb - so you'll be sat there for a while, even on BB.

Jonny.

:ermm: how much is it to buy?

It cost 499 two years ago. So thats why most people download it - often having problems with it messing up during editing. As far as I know, it works on anything from Win98 upwards - u just need a good amount of RAM, Hard Drive with 7200 spin rate (think its rpm - might be wrong (used with cars that is) - erm, and of course a good processor - otherwise everything will be very jerky on screen.

EDIT: Looks like you can't actually buy it, unless second hand.

Found some on Amazon for you: Click Here

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia