Tomnew.co.uk.....

lankeman

You cheeky git! I cant believe you polished your t-rex and put a zoo sticker on it to make everyone think it was a ZOO pitbull.... :ermm:

You forgot to take the sticker off on the seat stays though.

Ok site.....needs more at the moment.

Downloading vid-great video, nice bumps etc

I cant believe that drop....very bad, and also the way you just let your bike fly off that other drop.

KILLER!!

Edited by STEVE-0

hehehehe just downloading now tom, cantwait tosee those bails again u silly billy

Pauly

oh and the site is minta

Edit: yeh nice vid tom oh and he didnt randomly chuck his bike on that clip his brake stuck because when he did that big drop it made his wheel square so it was either fall over the front in water or his bike, sorry bout that but last time he let go of his bike everyone thought he did it on purpose

Edited by Zoo_Rider

Hey man... nice site... easy to get around :)

The vid is really good too... I was like oh my god!!! when you let go of the bike, that could of resulted in pain if you stayed on (Y)

The drop was rather large too (Y)

But I must ask... what made you strip the frame down and stick a Zoo sticker on it :ermm: :huh: :S

Watson

Edited by Biker_Watson

Cool site and nice video to go with it (Y)

That bail on that big drop gap looked well harsh on your bike, when your front tyre hit the wall your front wheel seemed to about 50 barspins!

The same way as well.....did it mess up your cabels because that has happened many times to me where to cable stretches.

Shit hot video there dude! Some nice big moves, even if they were'nt executed fully :ermm:

Liked all the spins and pauses before the riding continued :blink:

I think we just need to think how to land, or at least make sure the ol' hands aren't to clammy! Good work though dude, wouldn't see me doing a drop like that!

Black video at the end?

Keep up the good work!

Jonny.

The boy puts on some Zoo! stickers and thinks he's Neil Tunnicliffe! Good video though! You tried that gap again? It looked preety mahooosive! Glad you didn't hurt yourself on that or the drop! I think the white thing was something from your pocket or from your bar area!

James :blink: