Can Some One Please Do A Photoshop Thingy For Me..

Swindon rider

Ive ordered my curtis 24" in marine blue but im having second thoughts about the colour.

So can some one please photoshop this curtis in marine blue (dark blue, on the curtis site) http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....cmd=si&img=4573

And also in army green (matt olive green)

Make it a good job (Y)

cheers

Stu

Edited by Swindon rider

forgot you wanted green too...

Not sure what green you wanted but there you go.

gallery_1690_173_33424.jpg

Seb

PS - Rob P - I use macromedia fireworks, presum its similar to photoshop... I use the magic wand tool to select the frame area, then using colour filters change the black to what ever colour. Like this it keeps the different shades of the colour making it look more realistic. Had a little trouble with this picture, as the frame was black it selected the tyre too. I just let it change the tyre colour too, then cut the tyre from the original pic and put it on the altered one.

forgot you wanted green too...

Not sure what green you wanted but there you go.

gallery_1690_173_33424.jpg

Seb

PS - Rob P - I use macromedia fireworks, presum its similar to photoshop... I use the magic wand tool to select the frame area, then using colour filters change the black to what ever colour. Like this it keeps the different shades of the colour making it look more realistic. Had a little trouble with this picture, as the frame was black it selected the tyre too. I just let it change the tyre colour too, then cut the tyre from the original pic and put it on the altered one.

i really like that green :( i think i ride too much because i know exacty where that pic was taken :">

ben

p.s its at the top of the shell centre

Really its not that hard to work out as i'm sure many people who have never even been to London have seen that area and that style of shell centre rail on many many videos.

Go for olive green if still you can, looks really good. Might look different on your 24 though so i dunno, both are nice colours.

Edited by T-rex rider

Really its not that hard to work out as i'm sure many people who have never even been to London have seen that area and that style of shell centre rail on many many videos.

Ever thought of getting killer orange?

Orange + Black go great together and would suit a curtis in my opinion