Good Evening

pogonation

Hello fellow trials bikers. I have just joined the forum as you may have noticed and would like to introduce myself: My name is Fergal Whitehead, I live in skipton (For those of you who don't know skipton it is near addingham and hosts the worlds competition ^_^ ), I ride a very sexy koxx levelboss and i have been riding somewhere around a year.

I am looking forward to meeting you all; wether it be in person, on a ride or over the forum, and i hope we can get along great in the future. Thanks for hearing me out even if I have bored you to death, but anyway it's great to join the forum and i might even be talking to you in the near future.

Thanks Guys

Ferg :lol:

* ALLOWED

----

Maybe you should leave the 'real name thing' blank for a while.

Also you should know that 'hello i'm new blah blah blah' topics are frowned upon in TF.

Lets see if you make 5 trillion topics so you can say 'good evening' and not loads more like for your apparent echo bike, 'eh?

Again, No regards.

Nick

Or you could all just leave him alone and let him make a fresh start on here...... after all I remember some moderator recommending that if your not validated within a month or so, you create a new account and try again.....

Anyway, yeah Hello :unsure: (Y)

Haha you might wonna try it JT  (Y)"  (Y)

Hehe I couldn't resist sorry!! Love you really :unsure:

:S

I go by the saying "you make your bed you lie in it".

Edited by JT!

Or you could all just leave him alone and let him make a fresh start on here...... after all I remember some moderator recommending that if your not validated within a month or so, you create a new account and try again.....

Anyway, yeah Hello :unsure: (Y)

nah mate this guy has screwed many people around, me for one, he was selling some koxx rims, but then decided not to, but did he inform me of this fact, No he just didnt bother coming online or answering emails about it

Ben

This guy is grade a dog poo

sorry mate but you did not send me a single email and i did reply on msn and said that i couldn't sell them to you because it would cost me £40 to put new ones on my rims.  :unsure:

WTF?

You didn't sell your rims, Because you didn't know it'd cost you £40 for new ones?

You're f**king stupid.

ARGH.

Mod, Close this topic if you would be so kind! (Y)

Nick

I read and it says: (with me changing "one's" etc for their proper items)

and said that i couldn't sell them to you because it would cost me £40 to put new rims on my rims. 

New Rims on your Rims?

Doesn't make sense mate. Therefore, I came to the conclusion you were a 1st class f**kwhit, but gave you the benefit of the doubt to be 2nd class and explained that "You're f**king stupid."

Simple-As.

Don't try and argue with me when you know you're wrong.

And if you don't. You damn right should.

IP blocking might be sketchy just 'cos of the fact that for one of the IP's I checked a while back, there was about 20 people on the same IP, all very different people just 'cos of the way the system's set up now. Can certainly ban the bejesus out of people though :unsure:

People can make 'fresh starts' if they want, but that doesn't change the fact that they still have a history on here. It's possible to find all of modMODmod's posts and you can easily see that although pogonation seems cool now (a mistake I made), he has actually been a full-scale sheister in the past. So yeah, if anyone tries this in the future go ahead and make it public. If it's someone who's done nothing really wrong but just started a new account you don't really need to go nuts over it, but it was sorta right to bring it to everyone's attention in this case...

Mark.

Look people allthough i may have been a 'shitester' in the past that was a long tim ago and i have tried my best to reform myself but all i get is a hailing of critiscism and people digging up my past from a long time ago. Please could you just let me get on with my fresh start and enjoy myself as a new born trials forum member. Thankyou :unsure:

yeah but for all we know your still a grade a cock, thats why im confused to why your validated, anyway you only screwed me around with theses rims like last week, so in my eyes you suck

Ben

who validated this asshole?

Edited by Man On A Mission