Your Best Riding Pic?

Da Make

I've not been riding long and not really been taking many pics but here's mine :">

Outside my house, unfortunately that wall is now rocking back and forth freely so I can't touch it anymore (Y)

picture0117tu.th.jpg

Drop gap

picture0663uz.th.jpg

I just like the colour and stuff ;)" Had to hold it for ages too cos the camera was being a bitch

picture0811ww.th.jpg

And because I've *just* learnt to sidehop, I'm liking this one atm

picture0974ra.th.jpg

Just dug these up...

gallery_1823_6_40121.jpg

Pic by Shaun Roster

gallery_1823_6_134281.jpg

Quality isn't all that due to compression but even though the moves nothing special I like this pic, perfect blue skies and Portland go together well!

Dave

wheres that at ??? we can see your sexy body too :lol:

Very nice Manuel. How's the scaphoid? I think trials riders should all undergo an operation to remove the little b@st@rd thing!

Dave

I agree - its a total C***

Its going ok - Ive been rolling around on the bmx for the last 4 weeks..... so when i got back on the trials bike the other day - it felt a little odd !!

still got another 4 weeks or so in the cast - but i can now ride a little trials (maybe im not supposed to though) I actually managed to tap it up the lloyds yesterday :lol: but front wheel moves and side hops are out .....

gallery_551_682_27786.jpg

one of my faves.  have a few more, but too big to upload  :lol:

oh, btw, this is the on where my back brake slipped when i landed on the bollard, resulting in a heavily bruised bum cheek!!  hehe.  must go back and give it another go one day....

smithy

ahh one of mine :) was pretty harsh when you fell on your arse.

my favourite (Y)

gallery_225_5_24197.jpg

your very gay joe look at you sticking your arse out.

I agree - its a total C***

Its going ok - Ive been rolling around on the bmx for the last 4 weeks..... so when i got back on the trials bike the other day - it felt a little odd !!

still got another 4 weeks or so in the cast - but i can now ride a little trials (maybe im not supposed to though) I actually managed to tap it up the lloyds yesterday  :lol:  but front wheel moves and side hops are out .....

if you've broke your scaphoid DON'T ride your bike, i broke mine and it wasn't until they took the cast off they told me that if you re injure it whilst its healing you can cut off the blood supply to it and the bone will die, if that happens you will lose all use of the wrist and possibly lose some of the bones around it too!

its not worth the risk, dont do it!!!