Read the guidelines -Koxx Level Boss 20"

No. I'm not making a rude remark. I'm saying, 'crack'.

Work it out silly. I've seen this bike douzens of times. I know what it's like.

Small crack = bigger crack = snap = no bike.

haha shows how much you exactly know dosn't it nick..

there is no crack i thought it was a crack but is not.. have a look your self next time ey..

id probly never be able to crack or snap a frame.. think about it..

i cant spilt i have to sell the whole build :lol: sowwi

Nadine..

Edited by crazy_gap girl

I also heared it was cracked. But thats what i heared, havent seen it my self.

Scotty

Erm ok nadine. You told loads of people it was cracked like a week ago though :lol:

Anyways Best put a pic up and let the punters decide for themselves? Don't really want people buying a cracked frame or a 'non' cracked frame or whatever you're selling it as without knowing (Y)

Also If you can dent stuff, you can crack stuff. Each individual frame may crack due to them being individual welds etc. Also It was on the chainstay which is a common area for Levelboss's to crack. And Dany Chew has cracked 3 frames and he's not a heavy rider. Quite similar to you - ish.

Nick :)

Erm ok nadine. You told loads of people it was cracked like a week ago though  :lol:

Anyways Best put a pic up and let the punters decide for themselves? Don't really want people buying a cracked frame or a 'non' cracked frame or whatever you're selling it as without knowing (Y)

Also If you can dent stuff, you can crack stuff. Each individual frame may crack due to them being individual welds etc. Also It was on the chainstay which is a common area for Levelboss's to crack. And Dany Chew has cracked 3 frames and he's not a heavy rider. Quite similar to you - ish.

Nick  :)

Hahaha you go boy!

Scotty

Erm ok nadine. You told loads of people it was cracked like a week ago though  :angry:

Anyways Best put a pic up and let the punters decide for themselves? Don't really want people buying a cracked frame or a 'non' cracked frame or whatever you're selling it as without knowing :)

Nick  :angry:

well Nick i really think you should shut up because its not cracked.. it has a dent which i will admit like it says on my website.. i thought it was but its not.. if you dont believe me then LOOK FOR YOUR SELF NEXT TIME THEN!!!!!! i dont remember showing you the "crack" if i sent you a pic then that was the pic of the dent uncleaned..

any way enough of this cr@p!!

kerri talk to you later..

Nadine..

Edited by crazy_gap girl

:)

Nick... Are you buying the bike? No, so shut up and keep out of the post!

Thanks Nadine, I will have money In two weeks if you can hold it..

Thanks

Kerrie. xXx

thats great! a posible sale

with no one slaging off my bike, god i think im not the only one who think's this forum is getting abit strict.. plus some of the memebers need to think about what their going to say before they think about what effect its goning to have on people and how it could offend them!!

you dont really see me slaging of other people just for the fcuking fun of it..

all be quiet now keep this thread to the topic please.. :)

EDIT: minor Spellings.. for nick's sayke

Edited by crazy_gap girl

:)

thats great! a posible sale

with no one slaging off my bike, god i think im not the only one who think's this forum is getting abit strict.. plus some of the memebers need to think about what their going to say before they think about what effect its goning to have on people and how it could offend them!!

you dont really see me slaging of other people just for the fcuking fun of it..

all be quiet now keep this thread to the topic please.. :)

EDIT: minor Spellings.. for nick's sayke

Hey , This is a tiny bit off topic , But why are you selling?

Thanks jamie

lol Monty Ti 05  (Y)

should be coming today... hate waiting for thing through the post ... its sooooooo exciting :unsure:

The bike looks cool. Is kerrie still buying? Just wondering because she hasnt been on msn recently