Read the guidelines -Koxx Level Boss 20"

Heya, yeah Nadine as said on msn I'll have the money by the end of this week most probably! And i want the whole bike (Y) Lol. Thanks,

Kerrie. X

Edit: Nadine Chat on msn When your next on...... Need to go over a few things. :unsure:

Edited by Angelfish

haha shows how much you exactly know dosn't it nick..

there is no crack i thought it was a crack but is not.. have a look your self next time ey..

id probly never be able to crack or snap a frame.. think about it..

i cant spilt i have to sell the whole build ;)  sowwi

Nadine..

you could easily crack/snap a koxx anyone can..

im selling the full bike

it needs a clean haha ( i WILL at some point clean it..)

i could have a posible sale.. to angelfish..

needs selling kinda fast i dont know how much i can last on a shimano freewheel haha :D  ;)  :P

Hey,

How Much are you selling it whole for? if she doesn't buy it, please split and i will take the frame :D

Mat

well i could either swap you a 04 t pro frame or give you some cash which would you prefer. thanks

mmm nahh iv just got a new bike.. dont need any more ;)

The bike looks cool. Is kerrie still buying? Just wondering because she hasnt been on msn recently

yeahh looks promicing....

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Erm:

EDIT: minor Spellings.. for nick's sayke

*sake

Nick... Are you buying the bike? No, so shut up and keep out of the post!

Thanks Nadine, I will have money In two weeks if you can hold it..

Thanks

Kerrie. xXx

Erm actually I thought that since someone is selling a bike that was made out to be cracked to me and everyone who rode with Nadine less than a week previous to the topic start date, it was highly probably it was cracked. Therefore, I was giving other members on the forum that knowledge, as I feel that me having that knowledge could be concealing a deal which isn't 100% true from the buyer's perspective. ;)

If you want to 'stick up for your little 'trialsqueens' friend or what-not do it but if you can't put together a suitable, strong enough argument to get you anywhere you might as well not try.

You don't ride yet. And have been on this forum since 31/10/2004 and have made 589.

Most people get validated in under 30 posts. I wonder why you haven't. Not.

And for you that can't understand sarcasm here's a definition for you: here.

Erm:

*sake

Erm actually I thought that since someone is selling a bike that was made out to be cracked to me and everyone who rode with Nadine less than a week previous to the topic start date, it was highly probably it was cracked. Therefore, I was giving other members on the forum that knowledge, as I feel that me having that knowledge could be concealing a deal which isn't 100% true from the buyer's perspective. (N)

If you want to 'stick up for your little 'trialsqueens' friend or what-not do it but if you can't put together a suitable, strong enough argument to get you anywhere you might as well not try.

You don't ride yet. And have been on this forum since 31/10/2004 and have made 589.

Most people get validated in under 30 posts. I wonder why you haven't. Not.

And for you that can't understand sarcasm here's a definition for you: here.

erm..

5 words.. WHAT A LOAD OF CR@P!

nick what is your problem?

you seem to think you rule the f**king roost

just chill out n stop ripping people espeicaly me!!

JESUS FECKIN CHRIST!!

ANY WAY!!

bike's probly sold to angel fish.. end of story..

Nick f**king hell! Calm down, You said it was cracked once, Nadine said it wasn't but you kept going on, so i told you to f**k off and agrue somewhere else! How the hell do you know i don't ride yet? Actually i ride with someone from my school so get you facts right mate! I am getting this bike most probably, and if you wanna argue with me msn me don't do it on a forum! Your well sad! I know i haven't been validated but loads of others haven't either, at least im not a full member who thinks the sun shines out their arse!

Kerrie. X Nadine Def have money mate (N) Almost 100% A sale! I'll collect the money soon once i have phoned him and then it'll be ready mate:)

nice one!!

im glad i will be going to another girl :)

i will be sad to see her go..

iv got a box for her.. my monty box haha soo will look all posh for you haha

lets hope you can have her (N)

also i need to find what p&p is soo i'll get back to you on that one (Y)

cheers Nadine..

mod661, leave them alone.

Yeah, STFU.

At the end of the day, it ISN'T cracked. I though my frame was cracked once, we all make mistakes ffs.

pbpic447873.jpg

Love those monty's, good choice.

How does it compare to the koxx?

Yeah, STFU.

At the end of the day, it ISN'T cracked. I though my frame was cracked once, we all make mistakes ffs.

Love those monty's, good choice.

How does it compare to the koxx?

rides sexy!!

the koxx was good for different things and so is the monty but over all the monty is more suited for my riding style i have a little vid from the other night (bearing in mind iv only riden it for 3 days) gapping on to the curb across from my house its nearly flat to flat about 6ft i can gap tones more further on it

its really niice (N)

already acke from getting used to it

Edited by crazy_gap girl

rides sexy!!

the koxx was good for different things and so is the monty but over all the monty is more suited for my riding style i have a little vid from the other night (bearing in mind iv only riden it for 3 days) gapping on to the curb across from my house its nearly flat to flat about 6ft  i can gap tones more further on it

its really niice (N)

already acke from getting used to it

Must be a good bike, Is it a boy or a girl? :thumbsup: lol

has that other lass backed out of buying the bike if so i might be interested in the frame if i cant get a zoo python copy.

she still needs to get money but if another ofer comes then i think its ok then thats the person who im selling it to

i still need to find out the p&p for it

lowerd price to £520!

just because its been riden by a girl dosn't mean its going to be shit.. iv been on plenty of rides and quite a few people have said it rides better then theirs any ways

cheers Nadine..

• 2 weeks later...