Someone Has Just Hacked My F**king Msn

Trials Star

HELLO ALL

I HAVE JUST BEEN HACKED INTO MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT AND ALL MY ADDIES AND EVERYTHING AHVE BEEN LOST. AND I HAVE JUST HAD A MASSIVE ARGUMENT WITH PUNKRIDER AND ONE DAY I WAS RIDING WITH HIM HE SAID HE NEW HOW TO HACK, SO DO YOU LOT THINK ITS HIM?? HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO MIGHT OF GUESSED MY PASSWORD SO IT HAS GOT TO BE HIM.

ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT BACK IF I CAN?

TWAT

I didn't touch it in the first place :o"

I will see if i can change it to the password it was ages ago  >_<

Adam

well if you can, thanks mate because i had 147 contacts on there, and i can't remember all of them (N)

Thanks adam!!! (Y)

sorry mod didn't mean it, i'm just really pissed off lately (Y) :o ;)

actually before you lay into him i had the same thing but it was because of the new msn 7 thing so if you have it delete it now i was warned by microsoft (or whoever makes msn) that it can be hacked really easily and they will be releasing a new version soon so why not give the kid a break sit down stop moaning for five minutes and get something sorted! Maybe you could try emailing hotmail to see what they can do! because they store everything on a big database they MIGHT be able to help >_<

oggy (N)"

Christ alive! I'd like to see someone hack their way into MSN. By 'hack' you mean 'knows or guessed my password,' so you haven't been hacked. Maybe it's a valid punishment for so many deals you've agreed on and then pulled out of  >_<

YES OF COURSE YOU D**K (N) (Y) :o

actually before you lay into him i had the same thing but it was because of the new msn 7 thing so if you have it delete it now i was warned by microsoft (or whoever makes msn) that it can be hacked really easily and they will be releasing a new version soon so why not give the kid a break sit down stop moaning for five minutes and get something sorted! Maybe you could try emailing hotmail to see what they can do! because they store everything on a big database they MIGHT be able to help  (N)

oggy  (Y)"

YEAH THANKS FOR THAT MATE, BUT ITS NOT JUST MSN... ITS HOTMAIL TOO! BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENED WAS I WAS ON MSN, AND IT SAID I HAD RECEIVD A MESSAGE FROM TRIALS FORUM, I CLICKED ON IT AND IT SAID 'SIGN IN' SO I TRYED WITH ME NORMAL PASSWORD AND IT DIDN'T LET ME SIGN IN BUT I KEPT TRYING BUT DIDN'T WORK >_<

Matt your account should be sorted, remember your rabbit name (N)

Adam

ADAM THANKS MATE CHEERS, SORRY GUYS BUT I HAD TO GET IT SORTED OUT!!! (Y) :o :o

AND THANKS FOR THE NAME >_< LOL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ADAM

Edited by Trials Star

Lovely. Now it's been sorted. Here's a little lesson for you ladies and gentlemen:

By following Trials Star's simple guide, you too can achieve whatever you wish.

1.) WRITE EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS. AFTER ALL, NOBODY IS GOING TO HEAR YOU ABOVE ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE BEING SAID ON THE INTERNET IF NOT

2.) Use as much swearing as possible. Not only does it make you look proper hardcore, it also makes it look like you really really mean what you're saying

3.) Insult other members....it always goes down a treat.

>_<

Lovely. Now it's been sorted. Here's a little lesson for you ladies and gentlemen:

By following Trials Star's simple guide, you too can achieve whatever you wish.

1.) WRITE EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS. AFTER ALL, NOBODY IS GOING TO HEAR YOU ABOVE ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE BEING SAID ON THE INTERNET IF NOT

2.) Use as much swearing as possible. Not only does it make you look proper hardcore, it also makes it look like you really really mean what you're saying

3.) Insult other members....it always goes down a treat.

>_<

yep thats the way guys (N) (Y) :o :o :S B)