Just Wanted To Say Sorry...

Trials Star

Hi Guys, >_<

Sorry about that stupid topic earlier, but i hate it when i get hacked expecially if i have 147 contacts and i needed them badly. (N) sorry to the Mod that i called a P**k it wasn't nessorsary i know and should of thought before i posted. so i'm really too everyone, its just everyone has been having ago at me and its just all built up and it sticks in the back of me head all day and is so annoying (Y) so i'm sorry wont do it again and i will think before i post topics and posts :o

SORRY EVERYONE

Mat.

Edited by Trials Star

Hi Guys,    (N)

Sorry about that stupid topic erlier, but i hate it when i get hacked expecially if i have 147 contacts and i needed them badly.  (Y)  sorry to the Mod that i called a P**k it wasn't nessorsary i know and should of thought befor i posted. so i'm really too everyone, its just everyone has been having ago at me and its just all built up and it sticks in the back of me head all day and is so annoying  :o  so i'm sorry wont do it again and i will think befor i post topics and posts  :o

SORRY EVERYONE

Mat.

oh boo hoo...... >_<

should've thought about that before doing the topic and moaning at everyone shouldnt you :S

oh boo hoo...... >_< 

should've thought about that before doing the topic and moaning at everyone shouldnt you  (Y)

yeah sorry for being out of order to you mate, didn't mean it but i just had a row with adam, msn's been hacked needed too talk to people, everyones having ago at me... its very annoying you know.

so i have learnt my lesson and wont do it again. (N)

Edited by Trials Star

yeah sorry for being out of order to you mate, didn't mean it but i just had a row with adam, msn's been hacked needed too talk to people, everyones having ago at me... its very annoying you know.

so i have learnt my lesson and wont do it again.  >_<

werent exactly out of order to me or anything, not really bothered anyway :o

as said above, dont do it again basically (Y)

your other posts seem alright, so i guess its just a one off (N)

werent exactly out of order to me or anything, not really bothered anyway  :o

as said above, dont do it again basically  (Y)

your other posts seem alright, so i guess its just a one off  (N)

Thanks and once agin...sorry, but could a mod please delete or lock this now before it gets out of hand again pleaseee :o

Thanks,

Mat.

>_<