NOT ALLOWED IN NMC.Fs: Silver Monty Xlite Forks (with Disc Mounts)

pogonation

check the cleanbikes.co.uk banner at the top of this website and then go to the nu2u section.

(if the banner is'nt at the top refresh the page a few times until it does)

cheers

Jam

Ok at the end of the month (around that sort of time) i shall be getting some new parts so i am going to be selling the bits i don't want no more :) As follows...

Onza t-pro frame custom stickers. I have snapped the bolt in the frame for the skid plate (bolt on downtube) i'm sure it could be drilled out some how i'm just lazy and don't want to mess it up but it hasn't caused any problem's for me :) small dent on down tube sidehop marks on chain stays will include headset and skid plate not sure on a price say £80? Make offers :) roughly 7-8month old i'm not really a harsh rider and i'm not that good either but take care of my things :D

Koxx bar and stem bars cut down to 27" bars are in gold and good condition stem has a scuff on the side and on the stearer clamp part other then that perfect condition about about 5-6month old i think...£35.

Onza t-pro forks non disc pretty scuffed up no dents cracks and are not bent...£20?

Onza t-pro front wheel no flat spots from what i could see had 3 grinds think the hub needs a service though £15? ono

Think that is it for now...i will get pictures if people are seriously interested NO time wasters please don't clog up the topic with tripe pm me or email me or msn me (Y) let me know

Nick...

schwinn mesa frame blue

bomber mz comps with bet-d new lockout system

front magura julie (with hs33 lever better than julie)

back V

azonic bars

truvativ isoflow cranks

green DMR v8 copies

nokian wheelset - i think

7 gears (Y)

fsa headset

big cheese grips

(all disc ready at back)

Edited by Jam

hi thanxs 4 ur help but i did not find any thing to my liking

my freind also wants a 20" bike to just f**k around on (Y)

hes not very good but he want to start learning... cos every one has to start some where

thanxs

Just to let you know, your not meant to put things up for sale or post wanted notices on the new members' forum anymore. It wasn't my decision and it doesn't mean that i agree or disagree with it... ....but hey, you'll just have to wait until you get validated.

-Andrew

Hey , Not meaning to interupt or anything like but , He is a member and he has been validated (Y). Sorry to be a pick all :).

Jamie.

hi i am wanting offers for the full bike, or i am wanting offer for each part seperatly.

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

hi the set up is,

frame and forks= megamo radical 26

bar and stem combo= pazzaz

rear brake= magura sidehop blue, 4 bolt mount

front break= hope c2pro

cranks= truvativ isis, eyelets for bash ring bent.

rear wheel= hope mono hub 36h, try-all rim 36h, hope qr, gusset conversion kit, koxx rimtape, try-all tyer.

front wheel= hope xc hub 32h, try-all rim 32h, hope qr, koxx rimtape, try-all tyer,

pedals= onza vp

headlock= amoeba

please if you wish to post, make it worth while, no time wasters please.

WILL BE SELLING WITHIN THE NEVT 2 WEEKS OR SO.