Trials In Wales

fifty pence

craig i'm very grateful for your help and am not trying to make out anyone is lazy, the fact of the matter is that a very small number of people are taking the piss, you brother being one. i am sure you've got alot on at the moment and so do i, i work 2 jobs, have got to finish my colege course and get the grades for uni (i haven't rode for over 2 weks!), help to run canoe club, grinderz and freeridetrials club. if anyone feels like i'm making out they are lazy then i'm very sorry, i appreciate all the help anyone can give, even if it is only a small amount. what i don't appreciate is people giving me shit for what i'm trying to do, taking the piss and turning up to sections building days and doing nothing but riding (not aimed at your personally).

this club will not survive after september when i go to uni unless all the local riders work together to make events a success, i know you and chris aren't interested in indoor events and i have said from the start that when the weather gets better we'll do some outdoor comps (the july comp) however over the last 2 events i have spent more imte making everything run smoothly then riding and i would like to think that come september you guys will be able to keep this club going and make it an even bigger success.

i have every intention of inviting you and chris to help build the comp sections because you both have far more experience than i do in that area and if you can help out that would be great, unfortunately your brother is not welcome to the sections building days or the event, i'm not going to stand back and put up with shit like he's giving me when all i'm trying to do is build the sport and help ridiers like him progress. maybe he'll appreciate what i'm trying to do once he's grown up but for now at least he'll have to ride elsewhere...

[/quote/]

just sayin isnt a bladin event on 2 moz cause my m8 chris said there was a event 2 morrow at 7 ????? :) or (Y)

ooooooooooooooooooo toms getting stressed  :)  i have no money so i cant pay 4 membership  so shut ur fat mouth u fat gothic :)

Alex i really cant belive you sometimes, you really have a problem with your attitude, i suggest you do somthing about it if you wish to continue riding with us! (Y) :)

Edited by are-em

fair enough tom,

ill help loadsssss with the natural events and they will kick arse when we get a venue :)

as for the indoor event i tryed to help alot but i dont habve a massive passion for that sorta thing, i think an indoor comp as in sections would get me buzzing (Y)

in a few weeks ill be free loads i have exams in 5-8weeks and then i should be free to help apart from i will be geting a job

see you soon maybe tomorrow if i dont have pure work :)"

ok thanks, im sorry if it seemed i was takin the p!ss but matt said tht it didn't look like i was. I accept you've banned me, and im not going to argue about it"

Good lad. least you apologised

Alex i really cant belive you sometimes, you really have a problem with your attitude, i suggest you do somthing about it if you wish to continue riding with us! (Y)  :)

hes just a kid calm down,

alex appologise and calm down being abusive or alot of people will get anoyed :) :)"

fair enough tom,

ill help loadsssss with the natural events and they will kick arse when we get a venue :)

as for the indoor event i tryed to help alot but i dont habve a massive passion for that sorta thing, i think an indoor comp as in sections would get me buzzing (Y)

in a few weeks ill be free loads i have exams in 5-8weeks and then i should be free to help apart from i will be geting a job

see you soon maybe tomorrow if i dont have pure work :)"

thats cool craig, i knwo bikebattles not your thing but i'm sure you'll be in your element when we get these comps up and running. if you can't make it tommorrow or wensday then we could do with calling a meeting of all the locals to delegate jobs for the comp out because there's no way i can or will do all the planning for it myself :)

alex appologise and calm down being abusive or alot of people will get anoyed (Y)  :)"

ok i think we can put a lid on the issues with alex now, he's said what he's said and i've done what i had too. lets leave it at that :)

(aimed at no one in particular and everyone at the same time)

ok i think we can put a lid on the issues with alex now, he's said what he's said and i've done what i had too. lets leave it at that  :)

(aimed at no one in particular and everyone at the same time)

so tom wats actually gonna be happening tomorrow cause itll be bladers riders and possibly skate boarders how are we gonna set it all out ???? (Y)

so tom wats actually gonna be happening tomorrow cause itll be bladers riders and possibly skate boarders how are we gonna set it all out ???? (Y)

its a grinderz event o not my thing to organise, i'm just on the committee, there will be some ramps, some rails and some pallets and everyone will just generally ride whatever they want around the hall...

alex appologise and calm down being abusive or alot of people will get anoyed :)  :)"

I agree with both bits. i think everyone should leave this thread and return to it in the morning. Least then no one will be still annoyed/angry to say anything rash.

This thread went bad from alex's post. Sorry to point fingers mate, but there is no real excuse. I've spoken to him on MSN and he admits that it was a wind-up gone wrong... Although my personal opinon is that the boy has a strange sense of humour :) (Y) Alex, although you've apologised earlier in the thread, theres no excuse for using the kind of language you did. All you can do is accept the FreerideTrials ban and hope that Tom changes his mind

Now to try and turn it around

As I've been riding outside my house quite a bit, i have found some excellent lines in the rocks. If anyone (fifty pence) would like me to show them, im willing to point them out bare in mind there beginner level.

My other thoughts regarding this ill bring up in the meeting

Thank you all

EDIT - im such a slow typer....i look a fool now

Edited by PaRtZ

I agree with both bits. i think everyone should leave this thread and return to it in the morning. Least then no one will be still annoyed/angry to say anything rash.

This thread went bad from alex's post. Sorry to point fingers mate, but there is no real excuse. I've spoken to him on MSN and he admits that it was a wind-up gone wrong... Although my personal opinon is that the boy has a strange sense of humour  :) (Y)  Alex, although you've apologised earlier in the thread, theres no excuse for using the kind of language you did. All you can do is accept the FreerideTrials ban and hope that Tom changes his mind

Now to try and turn it around

As I've been riding outside my house quite a bit, i have found some excellent lines in the rocks. If anyone (fifty pence) would like me to show them, im willing to point them out bare in mind there beginner level.

My other thoughts regarding this ill bring up in the meeting

Thank you all

EDIT - im such a slow typer....i look a fool now

matt we settled that bout 5 mins ago thats we will put a lid on it (an extract from toms post ) :)

matt we settled that bout 5 mins ago thats we will put a lid on it (an extract from toms post ) (Y)

yeah i realised, but i started typing 6 minutes ago. You're lucky you didn't get any of my german love letter in that =8¬P

craig if you were building expert sections you would make them exactley how you like your sections to be  u would most probably 0 them all :huh:

alex read your brothers thread, he said he wants to build the sections except the expert one because thats the class he would be riding in!

craig your welcome to help out with all except the exopert routes, i will not be doing anything on the intermediate route because thats the route i'll be riding and i'll see if i can get phil down to help us with the expert or elite routes.

see y'all tommorrow or wensday

tom

for f**ks sake the bloody council are shit! thy have only just called to tell me we can't get into the old john brights so the meeting has been moved to 8pm at the new JB...

hope this gets round people in time  :lol:

correct tom i was on before school at least some one has brains :lol: