Trials In Wales

fifty pence

the competition venue has yet to be confirmed and i seem to remeber that someone is banned from the event anyway...

ye i know im just getting some information for iolo u seem to thin k have a very small memory small boy small memory nah (Y)

Edited by alex!beastytrials

hey tom,

pm me with dates etc for section building, where are out natrural venues? theres a possible one on penrhynside on a farm its pretty good!

get in touch

craig if you can approach the land owver and get permission to use the site for a one day trial then we can pay £50-100 for the land. you get us a venue and we'll run a comp.

i won't have dates for section building etc until i know which venue we're using (Y)

wow i've just spotted, when did you become a member craig? congrats dude...

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

craig if you can approach the land owver and get permission to use the site for a one day trial then we can pay £50-100 for the land. you get us a venue and we'll run a comp.

i won't have dates for section building etc until i know which venue we're using  (Y)

wow i've just spotted, when did you become a member craig? congrats dude...

cough cough cause of me

if you want a lesson you can come because thats a council thing but dont just turn up and think you can get to just ride...

lessons are £1.50 for an hour and a half from 6-7.30 or from 7.30-9pm and you'll be expected to either do both sessions or only turn up for one...

thats if we have the hall which i won't know until after lunch time tommorrow...

if you want a lesson you can come because thats a council thing but dont just turn up and think you can get to just ride...

lessons are £1.50 for an hour and a half from 6-7.30 or from 7.30-9pm and you'll be expected to either do both sessions or only turn up for one...

thats if we have the hall which i won't know until after lunch time tommorrow...

if i cum to the first lesson can i ride for a bit after wards?till bout 8?

Edited by alex!beastytrials

my bro will come and ride in the demo and will is (if he gets new cranks ) not sure bout anyone else though kk :D

alex, its not just certain riders that will do a demo....what we have planned is all the club members that are free will ride....it would be a bit hard for jus a few riders to ride for over 8hours for 3 days.....we will all take it in turns if you get what i mean, we want to promote the club in the biggest way possible, we need to show that there are riders of all abilitys in the club, that way we may get a few more people want to try out the sport....im soo poo with my english so i apoligise for mistakes e.t.c,

btw...i told you, we are hopefully going to get a space on the high street, we dont know exactly where!

Edited by are-em

alex, its not just certain riders that will do a demo....what we have planned is all the club members that are free will ride....it would be a bit hard for jus a few riders to ride for over 8hours for 3 days.....we will all take it in turns if you get what i mean, we want to promote the club in the biggest way possible, we need to show that there are riders of all abilitys in the club, that way we may get a few more people want to try out the sport....im soo poo with my english so i apoligise for mistakes e.t.c,

btw...i told you, we are hopefully going to get a space on the high street, we dont know exactly where!

guess wat i managed to crack my frame (again now i need a new one) :D