Video Competition!

rich4130

Whilst were on the subject ( ;)" ) what did people think of mine? Too long and boring? Ok? Just interested :P

It was good, but it was too long. There's only so much fun you can do on a kerb. Nice editting though :blink:

Awesome idea, anything that requires this much creativity should be awesome.

I think a new topic should be made with only the completed vids in though. that way. I dont have to keep reading all the way through a gazzilion pages to find the competeing vids. Anyone agree?

Tom

Awesome idea, anything that requires this much creativity should be awesome.

I think a new topic should be made with only the completed vids in though. that way. I dont have to keep reading all the way through a gazzilion pages to find the competeing vids. Anyone agree?

Tom

Most definetly. I'll make a new one sometime soon, and makesure that nobody posts apart from with a video link.

There should be a RULE that no editing is allowed, just 1 minute long video roughly!

So If someone put no effort into editing it, but did some really good moves because they had been riding longer than some people, they would win. While a beginner with a relatively small repetoire of moves could spend weeks editing his video and put alot of effort in, and lose because of his limited riding skill?

I think not.

That doesn't make any sense, why wouldn't you edit it. In fact how could you not edit it? One minute is very short, I think mine will be more like two. If you don't like it, I won't be forcing you to watch it >_<

yeah but someone with amazing editing skills and ok riding skills could kick ass, and great riders with great editing skills do even better, if you have no editing, just 1-2 mins riding, which you could have planned, surely it will show your skill of riding. it was just a suggestion

So If someone put no effort into editing it, but did some really good moves because they had been riding longer than some people, they would win. While a beginner with a relatively small repetoire of moves could spend weeks editing his video and put alot of effort in, and lose because of his limited riding skill?

I think not.

Very true, but you could just as easily apply that to video editing. But hey this is a Trials-Forum, not an editing forum.

Either way, Nicholas Mc G has already won >_<

My Entry - Eengoedidee link (Feel free to host it elsewhere)

Feauring me and mr mink. 

19Mb, 2:30 long.

Music is Ugly Duckling - If you wanna know  (And no, they did NOT rip off the beastie boys...)

Best one so far :lol:" And a first ever edit, err :lol: , awesome. Sweet riding aswell, you both have quality, and innvovative styles. Sweet :S

Anyway, don't really know what to say, except it's winning for me so far easily :(

Dave

Great Idea, Im definetely game once Ive figured out how to upload vidyoos :S . Sounds like the tripods coming out tonight...

One question though, does it have to be one area of curb like in the Glasseye vid, or can it be any curb anywhere, with different areas all together kinda thing (The vids that people have posted more than likely answer that, but I have'nt got time to download them)

Tom :lol: :lol:

Great Idea, Im definetely game once Ive figured out how to upload vidyoos :S . Sounds like the tripods coming out tonight...

One question though, does it have to be one area of curb like in the Glasseye vid, or can it be any curb anywhere, with different areas all together kinda thing (The vids that people have posted more than likely answer that, but I have'nt got time to download them)

Tom :lol:  :(

Tomms vid features two different curbs and a unicycle :lol:

holy shit mike thast some class riding fro a curb lol deffo fav for me the x up 180 thing is class an when you bunnyhopped to front wheel 180 then back off curb i thought you was goner die lol some class riding for just a curb easy winner :blink:(Y):)(Y):D