Cant Help Myself

monty_man

:) Soryy for this but the amount of crap that is getting posted at the moment:

Do you ever bash your knee on the stem - what is the point in asking the question, it is going to do jack for your riding

Headphones that dont fall out - a load of crap, totally nothing to do with trials. If worried about losing music then go to a shop or even better a sports shop to get them

Back grounds - as tones of people keep saying use the search thats why it is there, so topics dont get repeated.

Rusting, how can you stop it - there is this little thing inside your head called a brain, if you use it then you may come up with an idea. :)

sorry to be the biggest dick ever but i just had to say it. Not saying anything personal about anybody, but before you post just sit back and think about what you are posting. :)

Good point I suppose! I think it was tomm who once said "find me an interesting topin in N.M.C, I dare you!"

Your right but why don't you post an "interesting" topic then just to liven things up a bit!

Well you said it yourself lol

theres no categories in NMC so why does it matter?

Pete

Somewhere in the rules it states that people have to post in here to make sure that they mean good before they can have full run of the place. unless they are planning on staying in here for while. People are posting crap to get their amount of posts up.

By looking at the posts, there are more like commen sence. they are stupid questions and if they have the internet, then i am sure that a little research before posting wouldnt go a miss.

Mate but then again this is a very stupid topic. :)

But to be onest they just need help, so its upto us members to ansew there qestions :)"

Edited by Juicy Fruit

:) Soryy for this but the amount of crap that is getting posted at the moment:

Do you ever bash your knee on the stem - what is the point in asking the question, it is going to do jack for your riding

Headphones that dont fall out - a load of crap, totally nothing to do with trials. If worried about losing music then go to a shop or even better a sports shop to get them

Back grounds - as tones of people keep saying use the search thats why it is there, so topics dont get repeated.

Rusting, how can you stop it - there is this little thing inside your head called a brain, if you use it then you may come up with an idea.  :P

sorry to be the biggest dick ever but i just had to say it. Not saying anything personal about anybody, but before you post just sit back and think about what you are posting.  :)

No offence like, but shut the f**k up!

I recon all of those topics you mentioned you would find in chit-chat, and as NMC does not have sub-forums, then it's all together.

Shut up, stop moaning, if you don't like it, then don't look at NMC, no one is making you to, and no one is making you read these so called "shit" topics anyway.

Tom

I agree most of these topic's are poo i've had to put up with it for age's I want to talk in the members only part but I'm only a pre-member at moment just have to what an till I get validated. :)

Edited by travis

What are you on about, if you dont like it leave. Simple as  :)

:P All the member's only topic's look so cool I want to talk there not here. I think that the forum is a cool place just take for ever to get validated but I don't mind helping out here ????? :)

Thanks Travis :P