Blah...

Onza Dale

hi guys just wondering if i can get banned because i prefer tatrials forum or do i leave my account ? thanks, i used to have a full member account and found new members chat fun but now everyone is full member so its boring, thanks (Y)

You sound like a loser.

If you don't like TF, Go away. Don't use it.

Don't waste valuable bandwidth and reading time for you to tell us you're going to another forum. We, Don't, Care. Tom will most probably leave your account as it is, as banning it is stupid. Most probably, accounts that haven't been used in a year or 6 months or whatever will be deleted annually.

Bye.

You sound like a loser.

If you don't like TF, Go away. Don't use it.

Don't waste valuable bandwidth and reading time for you to tell us you're going to another forum. We, Don't, Care. Tom will most probably leave your account as it is, as banning it is stupid. Most probably, accounts that haven't been used in a year or 6 months or whatever will be deleted annually.

Bye.

thanks for advice, ill check back in about 6 month to see if im here or not (Y)

Hey, members still post in here, and it's a forum, we have lives as well! I spend most of my day at school, and then come home and do whatever, and come on here. People aren't on here 24/7, and they can't be expected to reply to everything you post. And it isn't boring, its one of the best places I know! So if you're gonna go, just go, rather than wasting my bandwidth with your pathetic goodbyes, thank you.

Liss