Pic's Of New Members

rickyb

Thank you!  Me too as a mater of fact I can put 40 inc cartridges in without them falling out :)

And about 20 pencils  :P

Aww wow! thats so cool! I love!

what to say about the ladies on this forum hmmm :S.

Sorry couldnt resist no offence!

Your well harsh, keep your fecking opinions to yourself! :S If your so good looking put a picture of you up, for god sake, i didn't do this to get judged! C***

Edited by Angelfish

what to say about the ladies on this forum hmmm :-.

Sorry couldnt resist no offence!

YOUR opinion but after seeing your picture :)" you sure have no need to talk .

Seeing you have to make other accounts to talk to yourself,you'll have plenty time now you,ve been suspended :D

Ignore him ladies (Y)

Your well harsh, keep your fecking opinions to yourself!  :- If your so good looking put a picture of you up, for god sake, i didn't do this to get judged! C***

To be fair, your actually quite cute.

Ignore him.

gallery_3565_725_3288.jpg

what to say about the ladies on this forum hmmm (Y).

You aught to have a good long look in the mirror mate. A realy

good long look, fatty. :-

Thank you!  Me too as a mater of fact I can put 40 inc cartridges in without them falling out :D

And about 20 pencils  :P

:) :'(

I'm sure you could get yourself into the guinness book of world records with that!

Edited by JT!

Hey Sam thanx for the help from your post, "how to upload images", but i still can't upload any images (Y) . It won't even let me into "Your Gallery" ????? :) If anyone could help us out of even just post my pic please reply.

P.S See some people at the D.J ride, i'll be the guy with the white Orange Zero, red panaracers, and blue pashley forks (hence why it is called clown bike, multi coloured) :D

Neil :-

(About all the comments about us) In my defence, that is the worst pic EVER of me, it was about 1 o'clock in the morning and I had been sat in bed all night, at Kerrie's house...MUST FIND BETTER PICTURE!! :-

Liss xxx

You Gimp Subway.

Keep your opinion to yourself, if you don't like the pictures don't look at them.

Your the kind of willy that makes peoples life hell at schools etc... When you grow up you may realise some people get offended easier than others, so in future if you have nothing nice to say, keep it zipped.

Anyway, my picture:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/gallery/1102..._1103584608.jpg

Full size picture can be seen if you click the camera under my name. My face doesnt usually look quite so stretched, I was drunk! :-

YOUR opinion but after seeing your picture  :)" you sure have no need to talk .

Seeing you have to make other accounts to talk to yourself,you'll have plenty time now you,ve been suspended :D

Ignore him ladies  (Y)

Were is your picture miss :- ?.