Pic's Of New Members

rickyb

You Gimp Subway.

Keep your opinion to yourself, if you don't like the pictures don't look at them.

Your the kind of willy that makes peoples life hell at schools etc... When you grow up you may realise some people get offended easier than others, so in future if you have nothing nice to say, keep it zipped.

Anyway, my picture:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/gallery/1102..._1103584608.jpg

Full size picture can be seen if you click the camera under my name. My face doesnt usually look quite so stretched, I was drunk! (Y)

Jesus dude i said sorry and no offence meant drop it man!, and for your information i leave school next week :-

i don't do proper pictures (Y) the majority of you have met me so you know what i look like and if you really wanna see me that bad then you'll have to come to the ride in june haha

and thankyou mike :- your my new best mate!

Edited by mrs dj

Well it looks a hell of a lot more serious than mine :)

And thanks :- Hope I cheered you up a bit (Y)

I may have to make it to the ride in June... it's only a short ride along the coast for me... well it's actually quite a way, but hey all my friends drive so I could get a lift probably...

I couldn't make the funeral so I owe DJ a visit!

Ooh, 40 minutes until I leave prison! (Work)

Em and Interested your both very pretty :) And Mike, what an amazing pose  (Y)  :D  Its loverly, but i think tricalum and his hair are my favourite! :P

Kerrie. X :-

Sorry about last night :"> , didn't mean it sorry again.

yeah, its lovely isnt it mr monkey, do you want to stroke it?

actually, it was just my winter fluff, I think its time to shed my hair for summer

Nuuuu!!!!!!! Beards are so cool! On the Oxford ride i bought James' beard :"> I like beards! keep it! (Y) :-

Kerrie

Hey Sam thanx for the help from your post, "how to upload images", but i still can't upload any images  (Y) . It won't even let me into "Your Gallery" ????? :(  If anyone could help us out of even just post my pic please reply.

P.S See some people at the D.J ride, i'll be the guy with the white Orange Zero, red panaracers, and blue pashley forks (hence why it is called clown bike, multi coloured)  :D

Neil :S

New members can't get my gallery, Go on www.imageshack.org and upload your picture on there, then post the link in here and your picture should show up :-

Hope that works for you!

Kerrie! xX

Umm this is me...

i hate pictures so this is the best you get and yes im a boy not a girl :S

photo-6695.jpg

Lol just my profile picture cant be bothered to upload others. (Y)

No smart comments...

Hey Sam thanx for the help from your post, "how to upload images", but i still can't upload any images  :S . It won't even let me into "Your Gallery" ????? :(  If anyone could help us out of even just post my pic please reply.

Just to confirm for any new members who haven't quite got the hang of posting images...

Before you are validated you will need to upload your images to a different site (you don't have gallery rights yet)

So click here for the simplest image uploader...

Then follow the info in Step 2 of the upload guide here (you'll need to scroll down to the part where it tells you to right click the image (Y))

Then just follow the guide and you should be sorted :-

ahhh yes perfect topic for liss and angelfish

getting the boys going :S  chatting them up haha TUT!.

HAHA Nadine! You know thats not why im on this forum!! (Y)" Lol, no really im not, and people have been nice to me because someone was mean, see people are nice! Nadine i think we see a picture of you.... Or i'll post one of you hehe!

Love you

Kerrie. xXx