Admin Needed

Synergy

Yeah, well, that's, ermm.....*runs away*

EDIT: Yeah, well, like I said, a little OT chat now and again can't hurt anyone, but spam is just spam. And this is a civilised discussion. Nice to see you're putting a little more effort into your posts as well, Synergy :blink:

Edited by Liss

looks like even you make mistakes with spelling. My topic is as well seplt and punctuated as i can make it but everyone makes mistakes and also it is trials relivent as it is about the trials-forum and how it works. also liss says that spam clogs up the forum, well if this is spam then you are contradicting yourself by spamming the forum :/

I know I make a few mistakes, but I'm validated and I don't need to worry as much, I agree everyone makes mistakes but in the end, I'm trying to help you, your the one who wants to be validated so I'm helping you your not very well punctuated are you?

Liss is also helping you, have respect!

corish

EDIT: What spelt wrong in "no where!" ?

Edited by Corish

What? About contradicting myself? Let me type it again, this time in caps so you understand.

A LITTLE OFF TOPIC CHAT NOW AND AGAIN CAN'T HURT ANYONE, COS WITHOUT IT, A FORUM IS ALL RULES AND NO FUN. BUT SPAM IS JUST SPAM.

Got it yet, Synergy?

What? About contradicting myself? Let me type it again, this time in caps so you understand.

A LITTLE OFF TOPIC CHAT NOW AND AGAIN CAN'T HURT ANYONE, COS WITHOUT IT, A FORUM IS ALL RULES AND NO FUN. BUT SPAM IS JUST SPAM.

Got it yet, Synergy?

You are very true about what your saying there! I agree totally.

corish

Got it yet, Synergy?

so why are us "pre-members" not allowed to go a little of topic now and again?

so why are us "pre-members" not allowed to go a little of topic now and again?

BECAUSE YOUR ONLY HERE TO GET VALIDATED, TO SEE HOW WELL YOU TYPE AND NOT POST UTTER AND TRUE SHITE LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please close the thread someone, he can read through them and realise what an idiot he is making of him self, and he can learn by the things we've tried helping him on.

corish

EDIT: Have you been warned for any off topic chat? (Synergy)

Edited by Corish

(to Synergy) You are. The thing with NMC is that there aren't any sub forums, so everything is all in one. Even chit-chat. But having chitchat stuff in here clogs it up, so things are a little stricter in here. This is an advantage, as it gives you new members a chance to prove that you can post something other that spam and cr@p, and it makes you want to post better and get validated, cos then you can post in Chit-Chat.....it's a good thing!

Liss xxx

Edited by Liss

Yeh, but Mark, pre members can get validated if they make one good post, and I've seen it happen. So how come there are people in here who haven't.

That is a perfectly good post, it puts it's point across well, has a good subject etc etc. So should Synergy not get validated for it? (Y)"

Not trying to cause a fight, so don't go gettin pissed off. :P

I'm sorry but that is unnacceptable, look at Mike here for example, he's been here 6 months, I don't come in here often but all I've seen of his posts are good.

If I was a mod I would have validated him for them, where as in members we have many people who belong back here.

Mike isn't the only one, but he has brought it to the fore. Also when people were "moaning" about rights would you tell them to stop, they have a right to be  heard.

Because no one acctually cares that much to tell members that they have made a useless post.

I kinda see where you coming from, but why did you link to dave's topic?

Tom

I see where you are coming from, but if YOU want to get validated do all that! The members were validated and if they dissobey or disrespect the rules too much they will get put back in pre members.

Kerrie.

that is just a few people who think i have a valid point, these people are members and also there ahs been a lot of people on msn say the same (they also use trials forum) if all these members are agreeing with me then i must have a fair point do i not?

Synergy, one thing a lot of people despise is people causing corruptive arguement through out the forum for no reason, read the guidlines and just post to help people, not to be a royal wank brick like you are being now. As everyone has said, we are validated, and do not need to worry so much, when we go overboard we get warned, blah blah blah. Also it is not your job to tell people how to post, thats the job of admin/moderators. So yeah, shut up and appreciate the help people are trying to give you, stop being an arse and you'll be validated, end of story (Y)

Edited by Fishwog

(to Synergy) You are. The thing with NMC is that there aren't any sub forums, so everything is all in one. Even chit-chat. But having chitchat stuff in here clogs it up, so things are a little stricter in here. This is an advantage, as it gives you new members a chance to prove that you can post something other that spam and cr@p, and it makes you want to post better and get validated, cos then you can post in Chit-Chat.....it's a good thing!

Liss xxx

should it not be fair then to give pre-members a chit chat place to chat aswell then? this would stop all the spam as it would be able to go into the right topics, then solving or helping to solve your problem