boon racoon

My Curb Entry

76 posts in this topic

helloop

well..i saw the curb vid thing and thought it was a good idea so i made this vid. it's not a "curb" but it's a bloody low ledge and i'm sure on a curb then you could do most stuff the same on it :P

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/jonmackinnon/monkey.mpg

34.8mb - 3mins 23secs

song : sonic boom six - monkey see monkey do

off the album "sounds to consume"

http://www.myspace.com/sonicboomsix

the vid might not be too trialsy but then neither is a curb. i managed to do the whole video with only 1 dab (2 if u count the reply) so i hope this is sufficient for some people. i had fun making it anyway but i realise it's mostly pretty boring and not uci haha (Y)

cheers

boon.x

p.s i thought this small image summed up the video pretty well. spinning a lot so dizzy, plus my cuddly MONKEY (he's called dizzy) - get it?!

<div class='bbimg'>80350786_m.jpg</div>

Tomm edit Aug 2007 - video available here for all those who are still after this

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/theboon

forking hell , thats a bit good .

* rushes out to try spinny tricks*

love it matt (Y) Dab was a little stratigic :P Yet another vid that will inspire people to go 24...

What's the problem with posting this in the Curb Competition Entries thread? (Y)

Edit: That's bloody brilliant, loads of cool stuff, especially the fakie nose-flatland thingy :P

Edited by Spikenipple

What's the problem with posting this in the Curb Competition Entries thread?  (Y)

its not technically a curb and i wasnt sure if it would be allowed :P

Best so far :P far better than mine (Y)

Seb :D :P

I feel a bit :S now

Winner :P ~ Although i do feel alittle dizzy now (Y)

LOL matt, fooking love it :P

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

werent to keen on the music, and i have seen better from you matt :P . you seem to have changed you style and it dont look as good in a way as when you were on the 26 (Y)

hahaha boon you kkkeeerrrraaaazzzzzyyy spinny monkey man (Y) :P good work

nice lay down thingy too :P

them new curtis forkz??

laters

mike

no that doesn't count...sorry still open guys :P

hehehe...not my competition!

Dang...see that is the kind of shizzle i was planning on "trying" to do in my entry, i can't think of much else to do but spins (Y)

Nicely done..btw- i watched "years_ago" last night for the first time (when was it made?), and i now think that you are the most inspirational rider I have ever watched...soo original...really pleased to have seen you "live"..

keep it up boon!

adam

gotta be mike(leedstrials) an you up there dude. if your coming to leeds next year, you an mike will just be constantly bouncing ideas off each...

mike is trying a move alreay for damn 5 an he is on his PX lol...just wait till leeson arrives (Y)

Very spinny (Y), realy nice edditting though.

Why couldn't you have done it on a curb and enetered it proporly?

Nice video there Matt i thought it would drag on a bit because of the lenth and to say that u was riding on a curb too :P . Well i didn't for me was lots of different moves there and nice to see u are riding your 24" well.

Gaz (Y)

song : sonic boom six - monkey see monkey do

not being gay or anything dont you think there something strange about sonic boom six ?

nice video by the way (Y)

Edited by pinky@shitbmx

Quality :P editing and riding

Didn't realise you could do soooo much on a curb (Y) !

sweet video, good editing too, (Y)

nice style,

Wow, how many tricks can you do on one large curb (Y) Nice, you must of spent all day just on that one curb!! I wish i had as good control on the back wheel as you do!!

Sweet

Tom

Excellent. Always nice to see some expression and creativity. Better than watching six people 'tap' a 50in wall for 3mins.

Nice.

(Grant, where's your entry??)

Thats a sweet little vid, some creative riding there. The amount of spins involved was rather mad, although they are so much fun (Y)

the vid might not be too trialsy but then neither is a curb. i managed to do the whole video with only 1 dab (2 if u count the reply) so i hope this is sufficient for some people. i had fun making it anyway but i realise it's mostly pretty boring and not uci haha (Y)

Don't worry dude, us Guernsey riders still know where it's at - none of this UCI gubbins :S

It's funny, Luis and me were thinking about making a vid yesterday and talking about whether you'd make one or not. I'm downloading it as I type though (estimated time left: 2hrs 22mins, gotta love dial up :P)

It's getting quite worrying now... There used to be plenty of street vids coming out and some really stylish riding going down but now it seems I just have to wait till theres a vid comp so I can get my fix of street style (do the goon etc).

Ah well, keep up the good work man - hopefully your riding will encourage more people to ride with such style and pazazz, I sure now it inspires me :P

Will edit when I see the vid, but basically i'm expecting to be typing something along the lines of 'WOW, AWESOME, DONE IT AGAIN BOON' or summit like that :D

Sam.

FOOKING AWESOME MATT! 24" for me.. when I have the money! (Y)

Jonny.

what about jakey the monkey?

not being gay or anything dont you think there something strange about sonic boom six ?

how do you mean mr pink? you could class them as "strange" but they are bloody good! fun too. unless u mean somethin different :P plus the singer laila is so hot (Y)

forks are VIZ! mike

jakey monkey..haha! he only comes to the beach charlie :P

thanks for the interest..and i agree about the lacking of streety / creative videos comments. apart from a few hehe

That was really good boon. I'm impressed. Not quite a kerb but you could have still done the same things on a kerb.