My Curb Entry

boon racoon

how do you mean mr pink? you could class them as "strange" but they are bloody good! fun too. unless u mean somethin different :lol: plus the singer laila is so hot  ;)

they just seem a bit fake and maybe even commcercial

Matt,that was Awesome,some nice old school bmx riding there.I ride a 24" as well in the shape of an Imperial(check out my garage!!) and i was trying some of the spinning moves this Sunday gone,no where near as good as you though,i'd like to ride with you/learn from you as this is the type of riding i prefer and you seem to be master of your class,

Cheers for a damn good vid!! ;)

Mike.

By a minute i was like WTF is up with all these spins, lol.

Going proper old school are me Mr.Beridge, i like it. Nice to see trials spitting of in all directions so there can never be a true master of the whole sport (well i hope not anyway).

So cool moves in there, so are you pleased with yor 24"? do you still have your 26"? and are you going to stick with 24" form now on?

they just seem a bit fake and maybe even commcercial

Woah take that back dude! Sounds pretty damn good to me - just gonna buy the album actually... Lovin' it (Y)

Anyway Mr Berridge, watched the video and i frickin' love it! Really good work very inventive. Music is bloody good as always... so yeah

Love you ;) xxx

EDIT: can't seem to get the album anywhere :lol: the official site won't work either!

Edited by nichols_sam

Was alreet, I suppose.

That doesn't mean it was shit, 'cos it was refreshingly different as always, but it wasn't something to have multiple orgasms over like some people here.

Have to say you look mundo better on the twofour". Snappy and smooth at the same time, which is rather nice.

Excellent. Always nice to see some expression and creativity. Better than watching six people 'tap' a 50in wall for 3mins.

Nice.

(Grant, where's your entry??)

Last time Grant got his camera out i think you lived in Brighton.

Sorry i know everyones gonna hate me for this but i thought it was pants. I bet kicking your back wheel at one point didn't actually achieve anything. Sorry but i got bored and started picking my nose. Who knows maybe i got bored because i've seen Grant Peters doing this for 3 years straight.

I bet he wouldn't get so much bum love if he posted a video.

Sorry ;)

I bet kicking your back wheel at one point didn't actually achieve anything.

the tyre folded off the rim from one spin so i was kicking it back on since i didnt have a pump and i was not near home

www.punkermentality.com will sort you out with the album if anyone wants it.

here infact. it's only a fiver! :P

woohoo, cheers boon

lol don't thank me...that was the link i posted from the very start :D

have you got any other vids apart from do the goon and the goon again because i love them both n want to see some more (Y)

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/monkey.php?page=albums&aid=10

here are they all (Y) a few new (old) ones which you haven't got. "years_ago" is TRIALS! from about 2001-2002 lol

Matt, what's the name of that video where a guy called Simon (I think) who rode/rides for MAD plays about in a loading bay, doing loads of squeakers/front hop stuff. It was on Nailsea years ago. And I want it (Y)

Matt, what's the name of that video where a guy called Simon (I think) who rode/rides for MAD plays about in a loading bay, doing loads of squeakers/front hop stuff.  It was on Nailsea years ago.  And I want it (Y)

si harvey. uh ye it's called "video__" (and then a number i can't remember what) - i think anyway

i dont actually have the video anymore..so i'd like it too!

best continue in the other thread dude, get onto some of the extreme video collectors and ask them lol

Woah take that back dude!  Sounds pretty damn good to me - just gonna buy the album actually... Lovin' it :-

Anyway Mr Berridge, watched the video and i frickin' love it!  Really good work very inventive.  Music is bloody good as always... so yeah

Love you  (Y) xxx

EDIT: can't seem to get the album anywhere :P  the official site won't work either!

grrrrrr. i remeber that stupid song from when i saw them play and i had to go sit in a car because i couldnt stand it. ;)

on the other hand, the riding was ace :)

really good :P

Dunno why but i found that rather boring (Y) . I guess im always looking for a rnage of different moves, but even though i dont think you did the same move twice in that vid but i dunno why i found it so boring. Ah well...

Cheers,

Joe.