Downhill Bike Stolen In Leeds!

jbob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam my mate had his club roost stolen from his shed last night, i think a few will no the one that it is red with gold stars, goldy coloured shiver dc's without sliders, fsa cranks with hope hubs on a rear 24inch sun doubltrack rim and new 321 on the fromt with kore stem and azonic bars and fsa cranks, hope mono m4 rear and diatech anchor front.

it was stolen from bramley area and is one of a kind (red with gold stars) please if you see any of it let us no there will hopefully be a reward.

pic to come tonight.

add%20descend.JPG

the guy is very upset but we have a breif idea of who it maybe so we are trying to keep our hopes up!

Edited by jbob

Got a pic of it? it realy helps.

But sorry for the loss.

Ah, pic to come tonight, sorry. :">

Edited by JT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam my mate had his club roost stolen from his shed last night, i think a few will no the one that it is red with gold stars, goldy coloured shiver dc's without sliders, fsa cranks with hope hubs on a rear 24inch sun doubltrack rim and new 321 on the fromt with kore stem and azonic bars and fsa cranks, hope mono m4 rear and diatech anchor front.

it was stolen from bramley area and is one of a kind (red with gold stars) please if you see any of it let us no there will hopefully be a reward.

pic to come tonight.

the guy is very upset but we have a breif idea of who it maybe so we are trying to keep our hopes up!

:P

thanks guys (Y)

he still has martins belt lol he dont use it either (Y)

we still aint heard anything, leedstrials i know who you are lol i give you permission to kill anyone on it if you see it :D

Get it on the forum at disfunktional dirt if you havent allready.

Most of them are around the Leeds area and are looking for 2 bikes stolen from near Stif in Leeds so they may well see it around.

We should be at wharncliffe steetly and barnsley this week so we'l ask around, see if anyones heard owt.

Good luck getting it back (Y)

If its not seperately insured it should be covered for about 500 under the contents insurance.

I know its worth far more but its better than nothing

its on all the local forums apart from dis dirt and they allready no about it so its reet (Y) its on mtbleeds, teamfatknacker, project leeds, sdh, descent world and here lol so hopefully someone should see it and if they do just tell us or something.

thanks, james.