Ladies

DrEvil270183

Ladies kissing, Sexy or not?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies kissing, Sexy or not?

• yes
    • no

Dosn't do anything for me. Everything else about a woman does though, befor i get the 'lar-de-dar' comments. :-

Edited by JT!

Dosn't do anything for me. Everything else about a woman does though, befor i get the 'lar-de-dar' comments.  :-

Ditto. If I was sat in a room with two lesbos getting off with each other I wouldn't just sit my ass down, watch and touch myself. I'd be like 'What the hell? Why am I not in there getting some?'

Good old reality TV... Lets pile loads of freaks into a house, and see if they fight or shag each other... OH NO THEY ARE KISSING, QUICK PUT ADVERTS ON SO NOBODY CAN SEE IT!

Where's the point?

Oh and yeah, women kissing certainly does it for me :-

I don't get why two ladies making out isn't a turn on? I mean c'mon, its like COOL. Maybe because I have a very immature sex drive (Y) But if my girl friend started getting it on with her mates, I certainly wouldn't argue, but as Sam said, I wouldn't just sit there touching myself...

James :-

my girlfriend kisses her gf's quite a lot (under the influence usually)

dunno whether i feel jealous, or turned on

and i'm too scared to ask about a 'u know what' because she'll batter me! hahaha

smithy

why is it as soon as girls get SLIGHTLY drunk they have to kiss each other all the time, my lady mates always do it. they did it for the camera aswell which has gone round everyone.

i think its got to be two nice women rather than...

Bellybutton.jpg

i wouldnt really wanna stick around if anything happened with her^^ :-

but if this lady was to start anything i dont think there are any lads in the world, even gay ones that wouldnt find that arousing

keira_knightly.jpg

(Y) :(

be interesting to read the ladies comments on this, i bet kerrie likes it ;) :)

Humm doesn't really get me going to be honest (Y) my aunty is a lesbian so I can't really look at other lesbians in that way without thinking about my aunty :-

anyway no not for me i'd rather have a bit of action myself ;)

matt

Edited by Xdream

yeah why not, its cool. I like women :) :D

I put NO, two girls kissing  ;)  ,i also wouldn't do it  :(

Like me asking you lot do 2 men kissing turn you lot on,knowing Tim it probably does  :-

(If I get drunk rather kiss a male ) :P

tim loves the men :P :P" he told me he wants to kiss rossi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! yuk!! haha

my b/f always say's why dont you kiss girls haha

why dont you guys go kiss some guys 

so you girls like men kissing?. i have asked this before to some of my friends and it was a no no and also in the same conversation a gay mate said he thought 'women where more attractive than men' (Y) :S

I'm interested :)

James I've been on here 2 years in november lol

i know YOUR interested, i just dont know who you are...i thought you were nadine ffs. im so confused (Y) what is your actual name :">

you dont have to answer me, im just interested (no pun intended) where you have come from. ;) :(

WAIT, WTF 2 years?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?! i really need to pay more attention :-

Edited by James_Porter

how do you know my name :(

i know YOUR interested, i just dont know who you are...i thought you were nadine ffs. im so confused ;) what is your actual name :">

you dont have to answer me, im just interested (no pun intended) where you have come from. :)  :P

WAIT, WTF 2 years?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?! i really need to pay more attention (Y)

dude , your username... :-

Yes I have and Yes I do

It doesn't turn me on

I do it with my best mates

I know i'm not a lesbian thanx

Me and my mates know it gets lads going so it's always a laugh

I don't do it all the time

so yeh....

don't see why it's a big deal really

jenn<3XX