Can Your Bird Ride?

Lewis Poyntontrials.com

Yes I forgot  :-

Does it really matter what age you have to be?

If iv been in a relationship for a while and love my girlfriend... ect

hahahah u wudnt know wat to do if she even looked at u in a horney way, it wud b like on america pie, ud shoot wen she was talkin her clothes off , ahahahahahah

neway a cant talk :">

mwahhhhhhhhhhhh

hahahah u wudnt know wat to do if she even looked at u in a horney way, it wud b like on america pie, ud shoot wen she was talkin her clothes off , ahahahahahah

neway a cant talk :">

mwahhhhhhhhhhhh

HAHA this made me laugh! lol

Tom would have a clue, he hasnt seen my bird :-

HAHA this made me laugh! lol

Tom would have a clue, he hasnt seen my bird

Ha no offence mate but I imediatly thought you meant theres no way of you coming too soon because of the way your bird looks, wonder why that could be :-" .

Ah well I carn't pass judgement because I haven't seen your bird and I think you're trying to say shes fit so I'm glad for you.

My girlfriend says she'll only have a go on my bike if I ware loads of make-up. Ah well shes got a point.

P.S. Hopefully some pics of my bird riding and me in makeup soon.

Oh my girlfriend can ride....  :shifty:  :shifty:

But not a bike :D

OMGZZZ!11 Never saw that one coming, you must be like super cool to link riding a bike, to having sex. You must be the win!

But anyway, I like to keep trials and my girlfriend seperate. Each one is an escape from the other I find. :)

Each one is an escape from the other I find.  :shifty:

Haha, awsome.

Yeah, I don't think there's any need to involve the lady. She knows I enjoy it, and doesn't stop me from riding, and that's about where her involvement ends :shifty:

Each one is an escape from the other I find.  :shifty:

That pretty much sums my life up, apart from i get told off if i ask to go riding so i just go and then say "i didnt think you could see me today, and im already out and id have to get the train back on my own" lol!

But i am building a trek brusier up for her, but she still cant understand where my seat has gone, or why i dont just get a uni-cycle. :shifty:

I got my lady on my bike and she learned endos, and trackstanding, and was able to lift the front wheel off the ground and was about to learn how t back hop, but I've just bought a new frame and so she's angry at it now and won't go near it anymore

Weirdo

Most trials bikes these days are made for girls, with all the low standover heightness. All they need now is an extremly long seat tube, a bell, the brakes moved in a bit and a bigger/taller stem :shifty:

who needs skirts anyway? they should just make all bikes the same...

Steve