Been Ridin Properley For About 3 Days

emery

Maybe hes not lieing about riding three days.......Maybe he cant pedal hop 4 ft :P

If you can well done....If you cant please dont lie.

If you can get yourself a video camera and film it.(It wont prove much as you could have been riding for a few years for all we know)

You're so stupid, it's beyond unbelievable-ness. Look at your sig, it's the biggest pile of illiterate poo in the modern world.

every girl i like gets on a bus and never see them again

Just so you can't change it :P

Edited by MrMonkey

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....topic=57436&hl=

You sure you only been riding for 3 days?  Bit hard to hurt yourself without riding.

If you ARE lieing then you are an attention seeking twat...

Your doing pretty good mate.Ive been riding a week or so and i can gap 3'11" static, but i had a really good friend help me, i still fall off ALOT, i'm really clumsy as well which doesn't help, i have several gashes in my shins and i don't know how many of you have seen chit chat but there are pictures of me when i have fell off :P but i don't mind falling, i just really need to purchase a helmet!!!

Nath

Controversy at it's best.

Join Team Monkey, put Team Monkey - "Rank of your choice here" without the speechmarks and then you can be an Official Team Monkey member, just like me.

haha :P

Controversy at it's best.

Join Team Monkey, put Team Monkey - "Rank of your choice here" without the speechmarks and then you can be an Official Team Monkey member, just like me.

haha  :P

Yes, it's oh so funny. With like 20 people in it. It's a piss take, similar to God making you. That was quite a piss take wasn't it. I'll only argue if you can come up with a good comeback as you aren't worth a warning, but a good argument is.

oh 2o people thats loads compared to the 6 billion people in the world init and what you im not worth biemg in this world so think i should be dead then well why dont you try thats what your saying init so i wish you wernt hear but i rekon god musted of bin having a sh*t when he made you cos thats what you are a lump off sh*t :P

toby

you got any more ORIGINAL COME BACKS THEN

oh 2o people thats loads compared to the 6 billion people in the world init and what you im not worth biemg in this world so think i should be dead then well why dont you try thats what your saying init so i wish you wernt hear but i rekon god musted of bin having a sh*t when he made you cos thats what you are a lump off sh*t :P

toby

you got any more ORIGINAL  COME BACKS THEN

Well, how original it is to take my comeback and change it slightly. I ain't going for originality. But ok, 20 people, out of the maybe 300-400 or so active members on the forum. Numero Uno. I dunno what you typed for a bit then. And when someone does something on the toilet it doesn't automatically make what they do shit. Wow this is really poor.

toby

you got any more ORIGINAL  COME BACKS THEN

''Mate'' you lose no one ever beats Monkey.

Yes, it's oh so funny. With like 20 people in it. It's a piss take, similar to God making you. That was quite a piss take wasn't it. I'll only argue if you can come up with a good comeback as you aren't worth a warning, but a good argument is.

Sorry to disturb but i actually laughed out loud when i read that.

Nice One monkey :P

''Mate'' you lose no one ever beats Monkey.

LOL I just saw the Dinner Lady thing, very nice :P :(

Sorry to disturb but i actually laughed out loud when i read that.

Nice One monkey  :)

Thank you :P I am honoured I bring laughter into this place of muchas silence.