Been Ridin Properley For About 3 Days

emery

f off you silly nob i aint lyin would you think id argue or post this topic if i was lying and you probally suck thats why your jelous quuuiiiiiiiir

toby hahaha

why do you even bother lol :P

yer and its just as gay as team monkey:blink:

You... complete.... fool. And if you wan't i'll type like you, koz i cnt undastnd da sht ur writn! so mayb if i rite lyk dis itl hlp mi undrstand...

neway, stp bein a tool n lern 2 spel or use da spl chek.

The spell check isn't difficult to find, so use it, i don't have a clue what your last post meant...! And just as gay as team monkey... Monkey is a full member on the site and has been for a long while, he can spell and use grammar, unlike some.. and yours is so bad i can't understand it, and probably a few others can't! Anyway, no point to this thread now.

Kerrie. x

Edit: Don't treat other members like crap, you won't gain respect, don't even assume they 'suck' at least he does trials and trys, so shut it you stupid ignorant twat!

Edited by Angelfish

orite m8, ennit bo watup m8...ur bein a complt ass nw...cnt undastnd a feckin wrd ur sayin blud. wat if we al tlk like dis den we'll ll b illiterate clowns lik u ennit....stop bein such a tool and use da feckin spell check you noob...

Like Kerrie said, Monkey is a full member, wonder why? He can spell, uses grammar well...posts stuff that is a great laugh....but you're just a fool who is showing off....shut up...you're just making yourself look like more of a fool with every single letter you type....

i red fine kos i aint dum

Please tell me your kidding, " I aint dum" well if thats the case you should know that "red" is "Read" and there is no "kos" oh and on a last note "dum" is "dumb".

My god I've seen it all now, And you cant beat monkey, i don't think any one has yet!.

One more note for you to take in think you should remember before you post " I am a tool no matter what" problem solved.

Cough!

alrite i can spell i was doing it on purpose to take the mik out angel and i could read what you said and why dont anyone believe me anyway i could say your lying bout anything you say but 9i dont because lying is pathetic

alrite i can spell i was doing it on purpose to take the mik out angel and i could read what you said and why dont anyone believe me anyway i could say your lying bout anything you say but 9i dont because lying is pathetic

To take the piss out of me?! Yeah how were you taking the piss out of me... i was taking the piss out of you, so you were taking the piss out of yourself if you think about it 'mate'

Kerrie.

why cant anyone beat him he always uses the same old jokes and comebacks i thought he was funny till he started on me so now hes my worst enemy :P

oh yeah i cant find spell check anywhere as i do look for it

why cant anyone beat him he always uses the same old jokes and comebacks i thought he was funny till he started on me so now hes my worst enemy  :P

oh yeah i cant find spell check anywhere as i do look for it

Just another enemy for monkey.... hmm i don't think he'll mind.

spell check is right at the bottom of the box you type in to reply...

Kerrie. xXx

Yeah i'm lying. erm ok, tool!

And as for apparently taking the mick out of angel, all i can say to that is it was a great mick take nice one, Tool.

Oh and on another note i've just learnt to fly!

im just saying but i did say riding properly as in doing trials on it as first i used to ride about on it

Why didn't you say that at the very begining, if thats the case... It would of saved a hell of an argument... :P

Kerrie, (A.K.A Angel)

Haha, no-one cares...... and there is a spellcheck. and Richie, it was a great pisstake from himself wasn't it  :P 

Angel :) xXx

He thinks it was, i bet he thought whey i'll get some laughs over this, he ha he ha ha Tool!!

Oh and no matter what you say, no body cares.

Edited by Richie

i know how to spell and m in set one for english so i dont really speak very posh like you and most normal people from comman areas must be able to understand me you yob :P i

cya later not

Was there a need for a new post? why didn't you edit your other one... and

By the way, is that you in your avatar...... :) :P

I think we can say you've given up now... yes?

Kerrie. :P X

Edit: I'm posh, i'm from Oxford... :(

Edited by Angelfish