What Mail Order Companies Are Good?

Guest DMRider_10

Guest LTC_Dave

chain reaction and wades are the mutts! both do cheaper than rrp on most things, free postage and service is awesome

ordered a tyre from CR yesterday at midday, was here, free postage, at 7:30 am and less than rrp! :-

ordered sum pedals from wades at same time, arrived again at 7:30 this morn, free post once more, and less than rrp! they even email u when ur order has been dispatched, which is nice

cant say fairer than that really!

Guest DMRider_10

wiggel are shit because i ordered from them on monday night and recieved and email saying everything would be sent asap

got this last night (friday):

We've just processed order no: 5560019446 for Mr. john mcdonough

The following items have been packed and are ready for despatch:

1 x Salsa Downhill Tube - Car Type Valve 26 x 2.4-2.7

1 x Avid Rim Wrangler 2 Inserts - Std Black - -

1 x Panaracer MegaBlaster - Black 26 x 2.5

2 x Voxom Universal Chain Tensioner - -

They will be picked up from Wiggle within one working day and should be

delivered to you 1-2 days after that

W T F

so its going to be bout wednesday now. =SHIT

Guest EcHoTrOn

Good:

*biketrial/NSE-my es4 came nest day before i went college. pads, rims etc next day ALWAYS

*wiggle- i have had only good experinces with wiggle but DMR F**ked up a order with wiggle resulting in a tension seeker in bits, twice!

*ukbiketore- awesome company all hope stuff is like £3- 4 cheaper and postage is free on everything.next day aswell.

*billys-again next day stuff

Bad:

*Maclaines cycles- plain tits.

*havent had that many bad ones i guess.

DMR_rider- did u click on that button whereby they wait until they have all of the items at wiggle from ther supplier before depatching them to u. they phoned me and told me exactly when everthing was gonna be there, time etc and kept me up to date.

ally

Guest DMRider_10

the only extra thing i clicked was for the free delivery (the cheeky c**ts the way you have to click to claim it) because me order was over 50

yea chain reaction and wades are the best. broadribbs were good enough. melksham cycles took there time but i think that was due to the delivery men not being able to find my house.billys were good getting stuff to me next day.

mark anthony were ok with my first order getting it to me mext day. but i ordered some forks on monday and i still havnt got them gonna be like tues/wed before i get them cos bank holiday and wen i rung them they didnt seem to give a flying fcuk.

stiff took awhile to get my t-shirt to me, cant remember really.

i try and stick to chain reaction as they are the most reliable and helpfull and the postage is free no matter how little you spend.

Guest Tomm®

Great - Chainreaction (Very cheap, free postage)

Cleanbikes (Great service)

Good - Wiggle (Had no problems with them, cheap but you have to pay £4 for postage - on anything)

Not so good - Mark Anthony (They charged my £6 p&p on a brake lever which didn't even come first class. It had about 60p of stamps on it :- )

I think theyre the only one's ive ever used.

PS Winslo is a cock

stif was good wit my fox stuff...i got emails sayin how da stuf was outta stock n what i cud have instead n stuf then they sent me an email wen it was dispatched n shit...they r good

JoN

Guest Bill

I jusr ordered a Panracer Megablaster tyre and about an hour after got a message syaing that it was all packed and ready for discpatch within 24hours! thats quick imo.

Edit: from Wiggle.

great: chain reaction cycles

good: wiggle, custom riders

i have had no probelm, with wiggle. well up until recently. I ordered a knucklebone dirt jump helmet and after trying it on ( it came within a few days) i decided it doesn't fit properly. i want to send it back to get a refund, but after ringing them i either can't get through(it justs rings) or is always busy

i have tried a about 7 or 8 times so far, but no luck getting thro. They need more staff on the phones.

also i have ordered a dmr moto r/t tyre a couple of weeks ago and no sign of that yet.

other than that i have had really good service off them, i am giving them the benefit of the doubt at the mo, as i have ordered tons of stuff off them in the past and this is the first time they have been a bit crap.

mike

Guest Sameer

Good:

Chainreaction Cycles - no need to explain.

Wades Cycles (ask for Colin if you want even better service) - pretty much same as CR.

Bikedock - not as good as two above but still deliver on time and at reasonable prices.

Bad:

Mark Anthony - took 2 weeks for them to tell me that they've ORDERED the required part. Er, no thanks.

Winslo Cycles Ltd. - Atleast 4 weeks twiddling my thumbs waiting for part, came in the end. Scratched.

Those were just my experiences, other's may be un/luckier.

Guest Olly C

BikeTrial.co.uk - They get shit to you faster than a man with a weak bladder filled with Turbo Laxative...

( Just have to find there phone number sumwhere first :- )

stiff are good, i got my wheel from there they didnt have the rim in so they sent me an email said they would build it as soon as they got it got another email saying they got the rim, 2 hours later got a message saying it had been dispatched and an appologie for the delay, their customer service is very good

never used another company

Guest Jimbo Limbo (Trials Chimp)
BikeTrial.co.uk - They get shit to you faster than a man with a weak bladder filled with Turbo Laxative...

( Just have to find there phone number sumwhere first :- )

in my experience they are shite

1) stu's echo es4 had wonky drop outs so he sent it back to them, they said you cant have a new es4 theyre not made anymore you can have an urban instead. but they said they didnt have none in stock, couple of days later they sell a echo urban to a mate in the next town! gits!

so they send stu the es4 back so he can ride untill they have some urbans in stock, its now been about 2 months, but then that might be to do with echo not sending them any urbans, i dunno

2) dave orders a echo bar and stem in silver, they send him a black stem with gold bars :wacko: so he sends the stem back and says oi! i wanted silver, they send the b*****d back and say they dont make silver ones anymore so your stuck with this one

dodgy

Guest plainlazy84

Excellent- Chainreaction cycles

Good- BikeDock

UK Bikestore

Clean Bikes (only brought from them once so i cant really say excellent yet)

Bad- Super Cycles

Wrights bikes :-

I got charged £5 P&P on a middleburn chainring from all terrain..... oooh heavy! i wonder what their packers are on per hour if postage/ Packing costs that much!? :wacko: