What Mail Order Companies Are Good?

Guest DMRider_10

Guest Bill

Cleanbikes are excellent. I have dealt with them several times, and they gave me money off for taking longer than expected to get my bar and stem to me, which wasn't actually there fault.

Guest yarkorider

yeah ive sed this before but ile say it agen, buyn from mark anthonysis dodgy

phone them up and order sumfin and their postage costs will change from call to call.

my advise if u hav to order from them online, that way the postage is free

woolly hat shop-great postage time.

i ordered at 4pm they sed it wud be dispatched 2mora, but no, i received it at 7.30am in the moring the next day!!! great service :-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gapking

cleanbikes are very very helpful i like to order most of my mod parts from there

chainreaction very good but i sent something back cos ity was broke and they do free delivery for anything really but chared me 90p for a letter took it out of my refund money :-

• 2 weeks later...

ez trials r the dogs m8...they replaced ma F**ked stem...even thought they couldnt find anything rong wit it they replaced it....also the service there is wicked and finally the p and p is fairly quick...i got ma bar and stem in 2 days and the replacement stem was sent out friday and i got it saturday...they r kool.

a few others i like r:

ez trials

chain reaction cycles

ashton bikes

clean bikes

wiggle

i just had some speedy service from Chain rection.

but it were shoodyly packedmy new tyre was the packaging for my rims :-

so it was covered in tape and took me ages to get it all off and all the mailing info was stuck to it and in the knobbles.

apart from that, great

ally

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chainreaction are ok as long as you use the web to order things, if you ring them then they are useless. I ordered a wheel and a tyre from them, and they have sent me a different tyre to the one I asked for, and they also sent it by normal postage not the special delivery I had asked for. Apart from that they seem fine.

Joe.

• 4 weeks later...

chian reaction rulez best service and delivery!

Bike dock... great phone operators realy helpfull and give you a good deal but they had to wait on a part to get in and didnt tell me so I was waiting expecting to get my all my stuff, coming to about £800. I least would of thought they could phone and let me know when it was coming if the part wasnt in. been waiting 2 weeks now for the stuff now they say it will all be here tuesday lets hope.. anyone else found them to be like this?

Edited by Sliart