Select Bikes

Lee_Buchanan

i think most people on here in this post either are expecting lee to be craig lee scott and are dissapointed.........BUT if you actually know how lee is i think "Pushing the Boundaries" is a very short term that could be used in this vid he has far exceeded pushing them!!!!!

an awesum vid and its not about landing stuff smooth its about getting the job done and in that vid i thorougfhly enjoyed how no matter what he wanted to achieve (mainly going big and getting things done) he achieved well done young "Biking Master"!!!!!

Waynio................

he i tell thee that drop gap in 2.19!!!!!that is original.........thats the dogs MUTTS!!!!

Lurving it.

The music didn't suit it at all, even though the song was awesome( Slipknot - Before i forget :P )

Too much ssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww-mo in it, and clip repetition.

The music didn't suit it at all, even though the song was awesome( Slipknot - Before i forget :P )

Too much ssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww-mo in it, and clip repetition.

I wouldn't say that. You'll get eaten alive for your opinion :P

Hey!

Some huge riding going down there! I personally like the slow-mos :P The focus in the vid is constant powerful moves - Looked impressive to me!

Some big belief going on there which is something I wouldn't have so I can't comment on the smoothness of landings!

It seems the bar is being raised higher all the time - Good work there Lee!

I've written a little blurb about the vid on my website link: Lee's Vid News

Steve

Well no. He's right. He said he didn't like something in the vid then gets flamed for having a fecking opinion. 

Meh, T-F is getting so annoying lately.

even though all of you flame me for my opinion :P... crazyness

that line to the bench iv been considering to the bin!!!!!but its way too big!!!iv just gotta find a way to gap about 9/10ft across!!!!and do the lin thats in the back ground,where the other wall merges across to the smaller and narrower wall, so much good stuff in skiptonian

lets leave the winging and complaining in another thread IE the "Happy thread" or the "SAD thread"

Waynio......................

i still love that vid lee!!!!keep up the good work and i will see you sunday for a ride somewhere. maybe skipton????i think Akkers wants to go get some footage. come along if you wish young sir.

Edited by Waynio

watched at a mates

Didnt enjoy it at all really, just as mod 661 said, to big, no style. I have read the thread and have read you are good at natural and congratulate you on that. But at street whats te point in going emmensely big, and not being styled about it? admittadley fair does for having the balls to do a 12 foot drop and what not, But its just not clean at all.

btw

This is MY OPINION before you slate it.

Not a huge fan of the song either thou, might of contributed.

Good effort thou

Cheers

Tom

if the job gets done weathe rit be clean or not?????its mission complete.

i were doing a line in bristol that probably not many people would have looked at nailed it how i wanted was pleased ok was rough who cares!!!!then cap did it and he gapped all the rails TOP respect to him. but i had done the line how i wished weather it be smooth or rough. you get the job done, you get much more respect (or so it seems) if your doing huge sidehops and gaps than if your "freestlying" it up. but hey different peoples vids are different, lee you have to take the knocks with the bumps but at the end of the day i think it was a wikid vid and shows you have got balls and moves are huge.

Waynio......................

It just didn't really do much for me, I'm afraid.

The music wasn't really my sort of thing, but the whole video just didn't really "work". It was just too much like CLS's vids, but the riding was smaller. I'm not saying you're shit or anything before anyone says I'm jealous or anything like that, it's just that you're basically copying all of CLS's style moves there, but not doing them as big. Comparisons are going to happen.

I think it'd just be better if you tried something different. Just like a different technique or something a bit more tech or something than just "gap drop gap drop", etc. There's so much more possible on a trials bike that just closing yourself off into just doing those moves is kinda pointless.

Each to their own I suppose.

Oh, and just to stop any blow-back like Nick got, "imo" and all that shit...

It just didn't really do much for me, I'm afraid.

The music wasn't really my sort of thing, but the whole video just didn't really "work".  It was just too much like CLS's vids, but the riding was smaller.  I'm not saying you're shit or anything before anyone says I'm jealous or anything like that, it's just that you're basically copying all of CLS's style moves there, but not doing them as big.  Comparisons are going to happen.

I think it'd just be better if you tried something different.  Just like a different technique or something a bit more tech or something than just "gap drop gap drop", etc.  There's so much more possible on a trials bike that just closing yourself off into just doing those moves is kinda pointless.

Each to their own I suppose.

Oh, and just to stop any blow-back like Nick got, "imo" and all that shit...

Woopah! (Y)

Mod 661 aka nick is just jealous because lee is doing big and better stuff than he could dream of lee has alot of style its individual his flair his style of sidehoppin is diffrent, you cant see these then maybe you should quit trials boys, i cant believe your slating a vid of this quality you all need to go home an eat some pie or sommet an stuff fookin slating a good rider and wtf is with flame, i will tell any of your fu**ers to f**k off if i like so you should all shut up and appreciate the quality of riding lee is producing and just because he is better than you doesnt mean you should slag the little guy off. just to add to the flair part, hmmmmmmmm flair wait wait wait are you mean being able to pull a 360 when sidehoppin over a rail hmmmmmmmmmm flair, flair ah you mean being able to do a tail whip whilst gappin 8 ft hmm flair hmmm flair ok enough with the dodgy bmx crap some people can do that shit an thats why they ride 24" bikes or bmx lee rides trials as in TRIALS he gets the job done from a to b with a few style points here an there but at the end of the day he gets there an it looks sweet so f*ck all you ignorant people for being stupid and bumming BMX

great vid lee hope to see some more of that stuff coming out enough said.

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

I'm not saying you're shit or anything before anyone says I'm jealous or anything like that,

just because he is better than you doesnt mean you should slag the little guy off enough said .

Holy f**k, a difference of opinion. God, no.

Holy f**k, a difference of opinion.  God, no.

whow watch yourself mr moderator you might actually get off the computer for five minutes and go to the toilet so you can shit out all the shit your saying then go back to your computer and talk some fookin sense, your sarcasm is much appreciated

whow watch yourself mr moderator you might actually get off the computer for five minutes and go to the toilet so you can shit out all the shit your saying then go back to your computer and talk some fookin sense, your sarcasm is much appreciated

Good call, Luke.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm on now 'cos I'm talking to Rich on MSN about getting a Lasek helmet from America, waiting for my dinner to cook (which it just has, score), then I'm going out riding.

We cool?

\o/