Comp: Win Free Heatsink Pads!

Heatsink

Hi,

I thought this might be the best place on the forum, logos being pics, or rather graphics >_<

Task

I was thinking it would be cool to look for some fresh alternative Heatsink Bikes logos. Being rubbish in the Art department, I definately need some help! I like my current one, as shown on my site, but it could be cool to have a few others too. These could make it onto futher stickers or even clothing, which would be rather cool for the designer (Y)

Ideally they should be one colour (on a second background colour if need be) This will make it actuallly affordable to get printed - A lesson I learnt the hard way with the really nice logo eleophee (sp!) did for me, as featured on my Tees, Cracking logo, but expensive to have printed because of the 4 colours.

Prizes

By way of a prize, any that I choose to use (could be more than one) will win some of the Red pads for smooth rims that I've just made available at £10 a pair. These pads are great on the rear if you don't grind your rim, or on the front if like me you have a ground rear rim but smooth front one.

As an additional prize, for one preferred logo I will let them have a voucher for one of my new 4 bolt boosters at 1/2 price (RRP is £25, so only £12.50!) when these boosters are available around the 9th of Sept. I might be even more generous and add to this prize fund as the comp pads out... we'll see!

240x180.jpg

^ Prize for Logos used - Pads for smooth rims

CNCb240.jpg

^ Overall winner, Pads + 1/2 off this booster

I might run the comp for around a week, or maybe more depending on the entries! More info as and when.

Looking forward to seeing your submissions ;)

Steve

Please post submissions on here >_< If a couple of peeps work together on a logo, and it turns out that I'd like to use it, I'm sure we can wrangle pairs of pads to go around.

Steve

where are submissions posted, on here or too you.

on here would be cool because we could all bounce ideas off each other, but then that could ruin the comp lol.

Tim

one color...means one color, and when you are printing things black = a color :)

just an FYI for those working for this, I'm about to go on vacation in a few hourse but I basically do logos and other design work for a living. KISS = keep it simple stupid :) Work with a basic font that mr. heatsink likes and work around it.