Comp: Win Free Heatsink Pads!

Heatsink

one color...means one color, and when you are printing things black = a color  :)

just an FYI for those working for this, I'm about to go on vacation in a few hourse but I basically do logos and other design work for a living.  KISS = keep it simple stupid :)  Work with a basic font that mr. heatsink likes and work around it.

Doesn't black sometimes just get refered to as a 'key' colour or something like that, meaning you can use it but it isn't actually one of the print colours?

Ah but do you know what it stands for?  :)

Fat.Bald.Men

No joke, it actually does!

They were under legal pressure to change it from that though, weren't they? So they just came up with Fire Beer Mayhem? Or is that just them making fun of the 'tard BMXers who didn't know it was Fat Bald Men or something...

Stupid world.

To clear up confusion:

When printing you have the colour given by the media you print on (background) and then the logo should be in one colour on this.

The logo should be in one colour so it's affordable to print because for example, when screen printing, for each colour a screen has to be made up at £20. Then there's the additional cost of performing each print as well. This all adds up so before you know it the price of your Tees/bike stickers has doubled!

KISS is indeed the key :)

You'll notice that most logos are very printing friendly by only being in the one colour and working on whatever background colour required. Think of Selectbikes, Tartybikes, Fluid23 etc. In this way for, you can produce black text on clear background stickers for all bike frame colours except black, and say, a version which is white logo on clear or white background for black bikes.

Keep up the good work!

Steve

suspiciously like one from the first page no ?

You're meant to use the others for inspiration, not rip them. Christ.

If you both bothered to read the topic before replying you will have seen this: :huh:

Please post submissions on here (Y) If a couple of peeps work together on a logo, and it turns out that I'd like to use it, I'm sure we can wrangle pairs of pads to go around.

Steve

Adam :P

^^^haha i saw a picture like that on google and thought a logo in the middle would be sweet, there's noway i could pull it off though.

I think that's onto a winner with a bit of tweaking.

Like make it looks less 'real' and make the logo more prominent.

^^^haha i saw a picture like that on google and thought a logo in the middle would be sweet, there's noway i could pull it off though.

I think that's onto a winner with a bit of tweaking.

Like make it looks less 'real' and make the logo more prominent.

You got me :P it was a yahoo image search.

Here you go simpler colours.

gallery_6932_1127_25440.jpg

Edited by lego