Comp: Win Free Heatsink Pads!

Heatsink

Also, Heatsink Bikes is exactly that, Heatsink Bikes, not pads. So wouldn't it be better to do an all round logo, not one that has a set of pads in it, or just a booster?

I can't design logo's for shit, so i won't be trying, but just thought i would add that.

He has a point there nearly every logo has pads in. Mine is a nice universal logo :)

I think this is a very important point:

one color...means one color, and when you are printing things black = a color

One colour, means one f**king colour! Not two, not One colour (orange, red, yellow etc) and black, as that's 2 colours. Black is a printing colour.

Also, fades, and blending of color is harder, so a simple straight edge design would be much better. Not fading of colours and shit.

People just don't get it!

O N E C O L O U R

Edited by mod661

Not sure if im a bit late but heres my entry.

Howd u like it?

Pic

[img=http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/4958/heatsinklogo6ty.png]

Edit: I reposted this because Slider messed with it lol.  :)

And did you not read the post after?

Edited by SamHolmes

The point he was trying to make (apart from the fact that he wants to be American? :)) was that there's no real point in submitting an idea if it isn't what's been asked for? A load of people don't appear to have actually read what Steve wrote, so a load of the ideas are kinda useless 'cos they'd never be do-able...

I think this is a very important point:

One colour, means one f**king colour! Not two, not One colour (orange, red, yellow etc) and black, as that's 2 colours. Black is a printing colour.

Also, fades, and blending of color is harder, so a simple straight edge design would be much better. Not fading of colours and shit.

People just don't get it!

O N E  C O L O U R

so how many colours?

lol

Should I point out that's two colours, or would that be an arsey thing to do?

i would agree but you are wrong, there is only one colour used, to make grey at the printers they just print black, but the dots are slightly further apart depending on how light you want it, they do not create "grey" ink, it is just black ink dotted finely.

i was waiting for someone to say that :blink: