./

Sponge

Hello there, I am yet again blessed with a rare Saturday/Sunday back home from School, and am desperate to ride, so a London ride is probably the best way to enjoy my short weekend. Anyway, it's the usual routine 11am meetup, I'll probably be there 10 o'clock.

Having gotten my new Team bar and stem on, I'm eager to test them out in London, hope to see the usual faces and some new faces possibly. Well, hope you all have a good week, better than starting off IGCSE work which really bothers me : :)

Will depend on sun factor :)" ... mostly

Would like to come over as it has been a long time since I last rode in London with the local stars ;)

Travid Rowland and some of his friends are now coming to London as well, some of you may know him, he rides a Python CLS and does some darn good sidehops just below 50" or so :(

YEAH mr rowlands is my fellow riding bud, he is getting pretty hot now i should hopefully be there on my new zoo but not 100% yet.