Pictures From Wales

DrZebdi

Damm Man this really pisses me off :P I live in Wales and still havent been to a good natty place :blink: its pathetic I know if I lived in a city I would have been to visit more times to go natty, than I have been now and I live here ! Ace pics btw Place does look lush ! Next time your down give me a ring or add me 2 msn I will try n round up a few of the troops and maybe get a ride going :S

077917164366 - metalwave121@hotmail.com

Josh..

I've never been to llanberis or ogwen yet either. Quite embarrasing really. Having said that I do take advantage of the 2 mile long natural sea defences accross my road :blink:

Same as josh, if you are going out again Ill get time off work so I can go too and please tell me either through the rides bit or through josh. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Just a pic from today in Wales (Tywyn Gwynedd) my favourite practice ground ! (Y)

lol i think i saw you at the fun trial. what is with all the frame and fork protection, it wont matter if you scratch it abit. would look a lot better scratched then covered in pipe insulation. and your only a smallish rider so basically to light to badly dent the frame. meh up to you

Jesus christ, whats with the mass of padding. If you're scared about scratching your bike, you are in the wrong sport my friend. :ermm:

If i want to pad me bike, what's the prob it does'nt matter what it looks like it's

how you ride it. <_< Maybe when i come to change me bike at the end of the

year it wont have lost as much cash as your's. :S

If i want to pad me bike, what's the prob it does'nt matter what it looks like it's

if it doesnt matter what it looks like why did you get the red monty ;)

Heh, at least it wont hurt if you fall on it!

Some interesting pics, try not to chop the riders head off though, ruins the whole pic!

why change your bike at the end of a year, you have a 221ti, its not gona get significantly better than that