Vote Best Rear Tyre

Clarky

best rear tyre  

63 members have voted

1. 1. out of the follwing what is your opinion on the best rear tyre?

• Maxxis Minion DH Slow Reezaay Rear 2.5"
    • Maxxis Minion DH Super Tacky 2.5"
    • koxx try-all stiky rear 2.5"
    • Maxxis Hi Roller Slow Reezaay Rear 2.5"
    • kenda blue groove 2.35"
  2. 2. Best front tyre

• try-all stiky 2.0"
    • maxxis minion
    • maxxis highroller
    • kenda blue groove

Rear: Michelin comp24

Front: Panaracer Fire XC pro

Well, that's how it was for me back in the day. I don't know much (read: any) about these new-fangled tyres, though.

Oh and, wrong forum. Had you looked at the Trials Chat forum, you may have even found your answer before posting.

:)

Edited by Sameer

ALWAYS!!! Maxxis Highroller 2.5" slow reezay, for back! ridiculas grip on both top and side of tyre, important for sidehops! :)

And on the front im torn between the Koxx stiky 2.0" and a tyre ive recently discovered the Irc Mibro 2.25", the Koxx is slighly grippyer BUT the Irc is slightly more bouncy (taps better) :lol:

I did answer the topic, told you to get koxx if you read it.

Why ask what to get if you are thinking of getting koxx :D You are a proper idiot at times

Because maybe, just maybe he doesn't know everything under the sun about koxx tyres so wants to check if they have a stupidly fast wear rate or anything like that?? :lol:

As for me, a 2.5 minion on the rear and a 2.35 highroller on the front, just seems to work nicely for me. :)

although they arent options in your poll i have ALWAYS used the panaracer fire 2.1 on the front they are brilliant, and for the rear the good ole IRC Kujo's.

I like the El Gato as well but they wear out damn quick, puncture protection is crap and the colour on the side walls fade quick, the only good point is they are really grippy wet or dry.

stu :)