Glasseye Dvd

Matt24.

It arrived this morning :)

Great DVD, worth the wait. I really enjoyed it and well done for using a bit more hip hop, it chills it out a bit. About time there was a vid not filled with rock...

The editing was fine, nothing over the top, nice and simple.

Nice to see some decent trials in DVD quality,

Top job mate (Y)

Well there's now a copy in oz. I won't whore it... people can go but it themselves, seeing how quick it was from selectbikes.com. I bought a Xen helmet the same day from chainreaction and payed 60 AUD bucks for shipping.... it arrived the same day as my 1 dollar shipping on GET1 . Great vid! I hadn't seen an all trials vid with heaps of riders since contact. Really liked that intro for john shrewbury and the black and white bit for the footage with TRA and Waynio. I really hope Nick numbered it for a reason and there will be more.

orderd mine on the 22nd, it still says "awaiting confirmation" but the money has been transfered :huh: i've sent them an email, but just realised that the went to to the koxx days yesterday! :( do you reckon they'll still answer my email?

the same thing happened to me, but i got it yesterday.I ordered it the 22nd, and the same day it arrived, it was stil; "awaiting confirmation". Too bad he went to koxxdays though, maybe you will get it tomorrow? :turned:

Edited by tipus

• 3 weeks later...